What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

No offense. The amount of hard work and effort you put specially during corona time is definitely  not worth for these two games. You put your life risk by going out and travelling that far. And now you will suffer from mental pressure when you gonna play these two games. :P 

And out of curiosity you still play on PS3? :blink:

Yes, I do.

And what mental pressure ?

Also, 40*2 = 80 KM's is not much though (to be counted as hard work I mean)

And it was definitely worth it, the travel alone was worth it.

Edited by GunnerY2J

2 hours ago, Walker said:

real nice ambience

2 hours ago, Ph3N0M said:

^That lighting! :thumbsup:

Yeah its really good. I got one bulb at first, around a year back and really liked the smart bulb system. Got hold of another and two table lamps.

Plan to pick up Echo Dot and a two more bulbs on Prime Day sale. For my parents bedroom and living room. 

Edited by Chirag2001

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Sanjay Leela Bhansali will make a movie in your room. 

Hahaha. It looks very trippy if I put it on Rainbow (rotates through all colors) and speed it up.  :fear1:

I usually go between warm white and cool white for studying, its quite pleasing. 

@Chirag2001 Congrats bro for the new monitor. Kindly give us ur impressions in few days about gaming with PS4 as it will help others [including me] who are also planning to buy one. 

Thanks in advance. Waiting for ur views

16 minutes ago, vikasps said:

@Chirag2001 Congrats bro for the new monitor. Kindly give us ur impressions in few days about gaming with PS4 as it will help others [including me] who are also planning to buy one. 

Thanks in advance. Waiting for ur views

Will play PS4 Saturday night, will update you :) 

For studying and school work, its been pretty good throughout the day.  Like this setup a lot more than working on my laptop the whole day. 

52 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah its really good. I got one bulb at first, around a year back and really liked the smart bulb system. Got hold of another and two table lamps.

Plan to pick up Echo Dot and a two more bulbs on Prime Day sale. For my parents bedroom and living room. 

Belated Happy Bday dude. Lovely setup.

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:02 PM, sadge said:

Bought an used Sony earbuds. The case gets scratched easily. ? 

thank you for posting these :hug: - got the foam buds today and after using them for a while, I prefer them over the default ones.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yes, I do.

And what mental pressure ?

Also, 40*2 = 80 KM's is not much though (to be counted as hard work I mean)

And it was definitely worth it, the travel alone was worth it.

Mental Pressure - The amount of hard work you did is definitely not worth for these two games because those two games are not good enough. (it just my opinion and it doesn't matter) My point is if you especially went out to get these two games then it's not really something to be proud of when you know; the World is suffering from Pandemic. If educated people like us will do these kinds of things then we can't really blame the government for not taking appropriate actions (not saying you are blaming government). If it was me somebody is offering me any latest game let it be TLOU2 or GoT for 1000rs. I won't bother traveling that far on a bicycle no matter how much I love cycling/traveling. Heck, I won't even travel 80km for games even by bike or car.

Edit: P.S. Don't take that as offense. Just saying. :)

Edited by GameAnalyzer

1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Mental Pressure - The amount of hard work you did is definitely not worth for these two games because those two games are good enough. (it just my opinion and it doesn't matter) My point is if you especially went out to get these two games then it's not really something to be proud of when you know; the World is suffering from Pandemic. If educated people like us will do these kinds of things then we can't really blame the government for not taking appropriate actions. If it was me somebody is offering me any latest game let it be TLOU2 or GoT for 1000rs. I won't bother traveling that far on a bicycle no matter how much I love cycling/traveling. Heck, I won't even travel 80km for games even by bike or car.

P.S. Don't take that as offense. Just saying. :)

Not proud of anything at all, just content.

And I don't blame the government or any people for following or not following anything.

Most know the risk (I know and I don't mind) and are at their own place.

58 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

• Maybe he really loves those games :)

Not really, they were only worth it for me if gone by cycle.

I would not have spent fuel to buy those games.

The joy of riding, the zero expense travel and whatever minimal physical gains I got made them worthwhile

in addition to the few multiplayer sessions I will play with them later.

Edited by GunnerY2J

Umm the games can go to hell. I love cycling myself, I see the appeal but you said you cycled through heavy rains? Perhaps not the best idea.

Then again, you do make these long cycling trips quite often, so I'm sure you know if you can brave the storm or not. 

The games only acted as an excuse.

As I said, I would never have spent fuel to get them.

Also, I didn't intentionally leave while it was raining.

It started raining really heavily only on the way back. (The flooded roads are definitely a bad problem)

51 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Umm the games can go to hell. I love cycling myself, I see the appeal but you said you cycled through heavy rains? Perhaps not the best idea.

Then again, you do make these long cycling trips quite often, so I'm sure you know if you can brave the storm or not. 

16 minutes ago, argruid said:

Just put my money down for these.

Been lusting after these speakers since i first heard them years ago, and decided i need to have them.

DUlAsKM.jpg

Wow. That's quite a purchase..where did you buy them from man.