What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I actually feel this is one of Srk's best movies in recent times. Almost everyone I know liked this movie.

I still remember the 1st trailer I saw of this movie. I was instantly sold. Saif Ali Khan (Son of the then Censor Board Chief Sharmila Tagore) getting National Award instead of SRK getting it for Swades shows the state of Bollywood. 

On 8/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, SRahulNayak said:

It's been a while since i hace used IVG the tapatalk really sucks. 0834aad1fbce49e5b33c8a84628be142.jpg37e599da3cae3dad020816ac8c084310.jpgfbef9dd55a4d9a68f895581eb7f0ead0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Damn Sekiro looks wicked. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bauji said:

I was the only one in my circle who liked this movie ?

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I actually feel this is one of Srk's best movies in recent times. Almost everyone I know liked this movie.

Ironic it a cult classic now but when it released nobody bothered.

I guess now the appreciation for "Patriotic feels" movies is more.

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

It was appreciated when it released, iirc. At least everyone I know liked it. 

Veer Zara released a month before and took all the sales. Swades wasn't in theatres after 2 months but Veer Zara broke all records.

Sold off the PS4 Pro in CeX to absorb the planned PS5 purchase cost :D 

Also, got wifey into gaming, courtesy Overcooked. For someone who used to hate games, she used her own savings to buy Overcooked 2 cos she wanted to play it (more than me). Till date all the games that she's got are stuff that I wanted to play. So this is a first :wub: We were using an old X360 controller and the dualshock 4 to co-op. Since the PS4 is now gone, purchased an Xbone controller from Amazon.

Overcooked2.png

Xbox-One.png

Sometimes she's so into Overcooked that I feel like this.

Monster-Meme.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Sold off the PS4 Pro in CeX to absorb the planned PS5 purchase cost :D 
Also, got wifey into gaming, courtesy Overcooked. For someone who used to hate games, she used her own savings to buy Overcooked 2 cos she wanted to play it (more than me). Till date all the games that she's got are stuff that I wanted to play. So this is a first :wub: We were using an old X360 controller and the dualshock 4 to co-op. Since the PS4 is now gone, purchased an Xbone controller from Amazon.

Sometimes she's so into Overcooked that I feel like this

Can't blame her, Overcooked is hella fun. Even playing alone, its a great time.

How much did you sell for? Since its CeX, around 20K?
You're def buying PS5 then? At release? 

Although makes sense if you've played what you wanted on the system, and play on PC until next gen hits the market.