What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

19 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Oh wow! Do you mind sharing a photo of your setup with these?

19 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Yes Pls. @argruid I second this request.

I'll share the pics as soon as everything is setup. 

The speakers were bought in anticipation of a new apartment that we were hoping to move into, which unfortunately is delayed by a few months thanks to Covid. :wallbash:

In any case, this leaves me time to get speaker stands built locally, since the ones on sale by the dealer are at eye watering rates.

The rest of the chain is probably going to be pretty basic for now with a budget integrated amp standing in, while i save up enough for a Hegel / Luxman / Accuphase next year. 

• Like 1

Nice haul my dude.

What is the Spidey box? collectors edition? spidey Limited Edition PS4? some accessory?

These were the contents of the box. Got it from[mention=16567]imemyself[/mention]. He has a freaking awesome collection. Shall take me pics when I get home. Its a gamestop store exclusive. It never came with the game. 5225ae1d435d5f85f99b8befa0910f1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Wfh got extended till July 2021. Got extra 250$ from office for setup and used it to get a second monitor.

Got the Acer VG271U and a couple of miniDP to HDMI (active) and DP cables. Have two of the same monitor now. Moving the entire setup to another room next week and will be taking my PC and office desktop there once the new internet is installed. The only bummer is that the PC will no longer be connected to the TV and cant play Overcooked with wife on the larger screen. Wanted to get a decent 2.1 to go with the move, but all good ones are overpriced atm. So got a Creative pebble plus for now (yet to be delivered).

Eventual plan is to convert that into an entertainment/work room, but that's a long term plan ?

IMG-20200824-WA0004.jpg

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 6