What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

Damn Dude !!

Are you buying these from any Australian online store or any friends getting for you ? I would love to have those Gears 4 and Gears 5 steel book :majesty: They don't look like official steel books, what are they ?
I had traded with a friend of mine in Australia. Had traded two of my Strictly Limited CE for these. But importing is a big issue. The import charges are crazy. Had to pay 3.5k just for customs. [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Damn Dude !!

Are you buying these from any Australian online store or any friends getting for you ? I would love to have those Gears 4 and Gears 5 steel book :majesty: They don't look like official steel books, what are they ?
In regards to the gears steelbook. I guess@imemyself was selling it here. It's pretty rare. You can get it from him.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Animus said:

So, my old router ( P-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR850N) went kaput due to yesterday's lightning (wi-fi working fine, ports stopped working)

Bought a new TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Router. https://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-Archer-C6-Wireless-MU-MIMO/dp/B07GVR9TG7/

IMG20201015210540.jpg

Congrats, i have the same model, only drawback is that it takes very long to start up, and heats up also.

I have kept mine on top of 4 dvd cases, 2 on each side with the middle empty to give airflow.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Congrats, i have the same model, only drawback is that it takes very long to start up, and heats up also.

I have kept mine on top of 4 dvd cases, 2 on each side with the middle empty to give airflow.

Yeah, I did notice about the long start up time. Didn't know about the heating issue, thanks for letting me know. Will make sure to give it proper airflow, will be using my kiddo's blocks from his set (hope he doesn't removes in unknowingly :P)

11 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Some books at steal price

https://i.ibb.co/RHGX4kd/IMG20201018104614.jpg

Thats the Ilustrated Edition! How much was it? Did you buy off Amazon? 

They release 1 every year, the 5th one should be out this holiday season.

And I've read Show Your Work, its a great read and very insightful! Nice purchases!

These are really nice - much better than the budget buds that I have tried (realme, JBL etc). And I think they are value for money if you get them on sale, they are Rs. 5999 on Amazon and I got the hdfc discount as well so around Rs. 5500. They were a little uncomfortable the first few hrs but now my ears are used to them.

d2dee6bc40e1e16296f583ccab923066.jpg

• Like 1