What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

14 minutes ago, SRahulNayak said:
Hey guys,

Hope everyone are safe? These are today's arrival from UK. I had bought these things from Ebay and locally in the UK and sent it to my friends place. He had sent it to a month and a half ago but because of DHL's unprofessionalism and lack of proper communication it was held in customs.
Had to pay 3500 as customs fees which is OK cause these things are worth way more.

Was after the Uncharted collection for quite some time not an easy find and very expensive.
The driver collectors pack I won in an eBay auction.
The Last of us 2 special edition is an amazon UK exclusive and is highly sort after.
The last of us 2 companion pack was sold limited only in certain stores.
The steelbooks were bought as a bundle.
For those who know about my collection, I am a sucker for steelbooks, metal plates, special editions and rare stuff.
The dark souls metal plates were a preorder with the special edition and only 2500 exist. The other metal plates were bought individually in ebay.

Happy gaming guys!

Man that's one awesome purchase. I would say you got lucky with the amount customs charged you for it.

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

Man that's one awesome purchase. I would say you got lucky with the amount customs charged you for it.
True man. But they tortured me like anything saying my friend had undervalued the stuff. He had undervalued it. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Just out of curiosity, which headphones did you upgrade from?

Trying to understand how much of a bump it will be, SQ wise.

I was using Galaxy buds+ before these. Gave them to my brother now. These sound on another level compared to them. 

@Maximus yes, XM4s were 5k more expensive. I could have gone for them but i didn't find the extra features that imp personally. Also, 20k was way too high anyway for me, hence got these

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I was using Galaxy buds+ before these. Gave them to my brother now. These sound on another level compared to them. 

@Maximus yes, XM4s were 5k more expensive. I could have gone for them but i didn't find the extra features that imp personally. Also, 20k was way too high anyway for me, hence got these

There's no major difference between the two. Enjoy your purchase. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Masterjack said:

~snip

Hey man ! Congo. AMZ or FK ?

1 hour ago, sadge said:

This came in today. Hopefully worth it.

a3PCm3k.jpg

Have a blast. I am enjoying SMG soooooooooooo much. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SRahulNayak said:

Lol. I am kind in nature but not that kind. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Well if you ever feel unkind to that steelbook remember me. I'll be kind to it :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

MRP is 80k. Got it for 56k from Croma after using gift vouchers.

I picked this after deciding against getting a receiver and separate speakers to reduce the number of components/wires.

Atmos effect is great, sub woofer is a beast (but quite big) and the detachable wireless satellites are really well designed. They snap on/off the soundbar for charging.

Haven’t used it extensively but been really impressed so far.

Nice, congratulations for the purchase.