What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

8 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Potentially better than the Sony XM series? Seems like a direct competitor.

Depends on what AQ you prefer ?

I have used the XM3 (not XM4) some months ago, and while they are excellent (and the app offers a ton of tuning options) - to my ears they sound recessed or muffled when compared to these. The PXC is more airy, more clearer, more vocal. The mids and highs are more pronounced on these, while the bass is more pronounced in XM3s. The XM3 has potentially higher NC than these, but the microphone (I haven't tested - based on a f**kton of online reviews, comparisons and videos) is bad. Very muffled (XM4 isn't that great either). 

The PXC are microphone champions, bested only by Bose NC700. 

I had a similar epiphany when listening to Gen 1 Momemtum TWS. I almost always used the WF1000XM3s, but recharged the Momemtum after about 8 months, and found the AQ to be a beast. While the ANC  is Sony's forte, Seinns are just golden for AQ. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, adity said:

He posted in tv thread. 80k ish after cashback and all that. Amazing price. 

2 hours ago, kunjanp said:

81.6k after cashback. Got almost 1k points from the retailer as well.

Thats a awesome price bro, give me hopes of owing a good TV next year

81.6k after cashback. Got almost 1k points from the retailer as well.
That is a very tempting deal, I am now seriously considering this for the living room for the family and once the PS5 launches and I get my hands on one I will quickly shift it to my room and hog it. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Amazing. 

@kunjanp how did you get it so less? haggled with them a lot? which store? 

I went to quite a few stores so I had a ballpark price in mind. I just told the guy that I have been to the stores already so give me your best price straightaway. And he came up with this price. Plus asked me to not share the price with anyone else, lol.

Vijay Sales.

Edited by kunjanp

52 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I went to quite a few stores so I had a ballpark price in mind. I just told the guy that I have been to the stores already so give me your best price straightaway. And he came up with this price. Plus asked me to not share the price with anyone else, lol.

Vijay Sales.

Lol cashback will get reversed :lol: