What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

Dayum. Epic!!! 
Thanks man. There are two sellers on amazon. One guy is a cheat who had not sent the Katana. Thankfully got a refund after returning. The second guy was a genuine guy. Amazing packaging and everything was as said. Below link of the trusted guy.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00DGN5THC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_WqWvfNfoVrhNQ

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SRahulNayak said:

Thanks man. There are two sellers on amazon. One guy is a cheat who had not sent the Katana. Thankfully got a refund after returning. The second guy was a genuine guy. Amazing packaging and everything was as said. Below link of the trusted guy.

The blade looks dangerously real! Like the short blade (ninjato), used mostly for swift melee attacks. 

• Like 1

How do you get to purchase these things at home also requires some thought, some parents might throw there kid out if they would have purchased it 
I guess as long as you keep it in ur room and not for public display then it should be fine. Also I stay with my wife and she doesn't mind me buying all this. I am still a big kid.

• Like 3

A couple of sealed additions to the "lowball" God of War collection over the years.

Total buying cost of all on adding only the cash or the game exchanged purchase price around

Ghosts of Sparta was bought on release

and god of war 3 from amazon.

a1afec94d82ff78793af68c3f8a3838a.jpg8033230c86b833777d2ee2fe24b0049e.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

A couple of sealed additions to the "lowball" God of War collection over the years.

Total buying cost of all on adding only the cash or the game exchanged purchase price around

Ghosts of Sparta was bought on release

and god of war 3 from amazon.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Congrats!!

However, what do you mean by 'lowball' collection? You lowballed sellers into selling you the discs? 

18 minutes ago, b!T said:

Congrats!!

However, what do you mean by 'lowball' collection? You lowballed sellers into selling you the discs? 

I won't say that exactly.

But kind of yes, agreeing to the past discussion of negotiating upto 2-5 times for a couple of them of the listed prices as lowballs.

While others were very favorable exchanges.

Like Ascension steelbook and god of war collection in exchange for a game I had bought for 100 rs each.

On 10/29/2020 at 11:52 PM, SRahulNayak said:

Bought these cool Katana Bookends from Amazon. Love Katanas even more after playing the Ghost of Tsushima. cc2637065a87443bb7c2f3b76dad73bb.jpgb14eead52b2cfa2d4f0c41d4e6961d6c.jpg492e28608b9d9dffa63defd2e1a7e086.jpgcca01d30e631f8c434b0780ccfa3c611.jpg1f22ce5aef91be0dbec994720b5103da.jpg

Where is the "Super-Like" button when you need one! I'm ordering one today as well... too tempting and cool not to do so! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Where is the "Super-Like" button when you need one! I'm ordering one today as well... too tempting and cool not to do so! [emoji106]
Thanks man. I am really glad atleast a few good things are available in India instead of importing them.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 12:11 AM, SRahulNayak said:

Ordered it right now! There was a 5% Discount Coupon there as well which got auto-applied and the final price in the end came to Rs.1328/- :)

• Like 1

Ordered it right now! There was a 5% Discount Coupon there as well which got auto-applied and the final price in the end came to Rs.1328/- [emoji4]
That's awesome man. Congrats. Hopefully you can post it soon here. [emoji4]

• Like 1