What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:
  • Game Mode still getting used to it as I have always played games with high brightness, light and color like the vivid mode, still fiddling around with settings to arrive at eye candy setting.

I matched up the Game Mode settings to the Standard one. Now it looks just as gorgeous, with the same low input lag.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

I matched up the Game Mode settings to the Standard one. Now it looks just as gorgeous, with the same low input lag.

Some on reddit say, as long as Instant Response setting is on the HDMI can use any setting and still low input lag will work.. Honestly.. I am not too bothered about input lag as I don’t play multiplayer and never had any issues around that.. will try yours and see..

15 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Gorgeous.

That must be one gigantic entertainment unit, 65" TV fits perfect plus lots of room to spare.

Yeah custom made, but originally made for 55". Had to remove the right hand side glass bases to fit this one... will be cutting those glasses to make small bases to keep Nathan Drake

39 minutes ago, amigoatul said:

Awesome purchase the 65CX. Damages? 

30 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

@Assassins Creed did they gave you swivel wall mount with it so tv can flexed on the wall or a fixed wall mount?

Swivel, even I was scared it would be fixed and wire management might be a pain but this is really good, comes off easily..

On 11/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Fired it up yesterday.. Surprised LG guy showed up on Sunday.

• PQ for movies and OTT is different level, especially on Netflix the once branded as Dolby Vision, those tags appear now for which earlier used to appear only as 4K HDR on my LED.. Totally mind blown. 

• Game Mode still getting used to it as I have always played games with high brightness, light and color like the vivid mode, still fiddling around with settings to arrive at eye candy setting.

• TV speakers are surprisingly good, I had to use without choice as my sound bar woofer died same day.. 

Aray Bhaukaal! inbhait karoge ki nahi kaleen bhaiya! ?

• Haha 1