What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

Just now, radicaldude said:

You won't have sufficient time once cyberpunk launches. :naughty:

Also got Fenyx yesterday. So yeah absolutely no idea how I’m going to juggle both or even get a chance to play either considering the wife will be full on in Cyberpunk :loco:

4 minutes ago, adity said:

The game is seriously addicting. Like I hadn't played video games properly since many months and I picked it up during lockdown. Literally played 35-40 hours on weekends and even till late night on weekdays and finished it within 2 weeks. Couldn't wait to get back to it when I was doing something else. It's crazy awesome. 

Because of how it's structured, everything is basically divided in 5-20 minute segments (days / palace safe rooms) so you always feel like playing another 5-20 minutes and getting to another segment. 

Whoa 

At my pace I’ll probably finish it by the time the PS6 delayed stocks reach India. But great to know it’s accessible for new comers 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

I got this on a whim over the weekend. Never played any JRPG or turn-based whatever this thing is. Do you need prior experience of such games before jumping into this? If yes I’m SOL :fear1:

wow. Its been a long time I see you online.  No you don’t need to know anything. Make sure you are not distracted while playing this game. And never rush this game. This game main message is “Take your time” and Enjoy this masterpiece for over 100hours.  When the game is about to end you will not feel like beating it. ?☹️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

here am I, With all of your Blessings/Family & Friends and Near and Dear Ones....  My FIRST upgrade to a Litre Class.

Congrats ,mate. I like how you went to a Kawasaki showroom wearing Ducati Tees :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

wow. Its been a long time I see you online.  No you don’t need to know anything. Make sure you are not distracted while playing this game. And never rush this game. This game main message is “Take your time” and Enjoy this masterpiece for over 100hours.  When the game is about to end you will not feel like beating it. ?☹️

thanks bro :hug:

Yeah I bought P5 digitally back when it was released played til the 1st mini boss tutorial, got overwhelmed with some cards stuff and never played again. 

This time I will be more determined ?

4 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

So here am I, With all of your Blessings/Family & Friends and Near and Dear Ones....  My FIRST upgrade to a Litre Class...

Congrats bro, only video games compare to the simple pleasure of riding bikes. The sheer delight of riding one on a highway, staring your machine while having a tea. Its so simple yet so satisfying.

2 wheels forever.

6 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Ohh. The Old thread is gone.. This is 2020 Edition!  Been on a break for long time....

Finally Guyz....  ppl dream.. some work hard for it.. some get success, some get failures .. some keep on trying till they achieve... but some dreams do come true after commendable efforts. A Lot of hard work and savings went into this achievement. Sometimes you feel proud instead of being guilty when you throwaway all your hard earned money to achieve something you always dreamt of.

Damn! Those Stares that I get at the Bangalore and Hyd roads & Highways when this Beast Revs up..  A Feeling i will always remember.  Even an Audi or a Merc or BMW doesn't get as many Stares as SUPERBIKES

My comback to IVG after a long break (Onsites/Marriage etc...) and what a time to be back during the Next Gen Gaming....

So here am I, With all of your Blessings/Family & Friends and Near and Dear Ones....  My FIRST upgrade to a Litre Class...

20200827-210021.jpg

:hug:

20201107-153645.jpg

A Scintillating View!

20201025-162911.jpg

20200821-195547.jpg

Screenshot-20201203-023552-Instagram.jpg

The Orange finally gets a company in Green. :)

Congratulations!! 

• Like 1

@HarishProGamer Congrats buddy that is one beautiful bike, easy to ride and very forgiving, and can turn into beast mode in a jiffy. Loved sometime i spent with it few weeks back. The only glaring missing thing that i find is that they forgot to add cruise control when it is present in Ninja 1000, maybe in 2022 edition then.

You are still 52 CC short of hitting the liter class though :P

11 hours ago, b!T said:

Congrats ,mate. I like how you went to a Kawasaki showroom wearing Ducati Tees :lol:

Thanks Bro. Yes, I knew some of you will definitely point on that.

8 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Congrats bro, only video games compare to the simple pleasure of riding bikes. The sheer delight of riding one on a highway, staring your machine while having a tea. Its so simple yet so satisfying.

2 wheels forever.

Thanks Bro. Exactly, Videogames and Long drives or weekend drives on 2 Wheeler is a Bliss!

7 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Congratulations!!

Thanks Bro. :)

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

@HarishProGamer Congrats buddy that is one beautiful bike, easy to ride and very forgiving, and can turn into beast mode in a jiffy. Loved sometime i spent with it few weeks back. The only glaring missing thing that i find is that they forgot to add cruise control when it is present in Ninja 1000, maybe in 2022 edition then.

You are still 52 CC short of hitting the liter class though :P

Thanks Aman. :)

Arey kya karun yaar.... N1000 SX was not launched due to pandemic when I booked Z900 2020 Edition. I was planning for N1000 only last gen dual silencer ones...  I got this on Day 1 Launch... Whole media came at the Hyd showroom along with actor Naga Chaitanya of Tollywood. He drove my bike. :)  He had MV Augusta.

13 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Ohh. The Old thread is gone.. This is 2020 Edition!  Been on a break for long time....

Finally Guyz....  ppl dream.. some work hard for it.. some get success, some get failures .. some keep on trying till they achieve... but some dreams do come true after commendable efforts. A Lot of hard work and savings went into this achievement. Sometimes you feel proud instead of being guilty when you throwaway all your hard earned money to achieve something you always dreamt of.

Damn! Those Stares that I get at the Bangalore and Hyd roads & Highways when this Beast Revs up..  A Feeling i will always remember.  Even an Audi or a Merc or BMW doesn't get as many Stares as SUPERBIKES

My comback to IVG after a long break (Onsites/Marriage etc...) and what a time to be back during the Next Gen Gaming....

20200827-210021.jpg

:hug:

20201107-153645.jpg

A Scintillating View!

20201025-162911.jpg

20200821-195547.jpg

Screenshot-20201203-023552-Instagram.jpg

The Orange finally gets a company in Green. :)

Congrats Harish. ?

This year has been all gloom. Anything that brings one their share of joy is welcome. Am not into bikes so can’t comment much except the usual “Kitna deti hai?” :naughty:

28 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Thanks Aman. :)

Arey kya karun yaar.... N1000 SX was not launched due to pandemic when I booked Z900 2020 Edition. I was planning for N1000 only last gen dual silencer ones...  I got this on Day 1 Launch... Whole media came at the Hyd showroom along with actor Naga Chaitanya of Tollywood. He drove my bike. :)  He had MV Augusta.

I know this covid has played a major havoc. SX is a great bike too, i sold my 650 last month and was initially planning to pick a SX, but then have decided to change brands this time. Let's see what ends up with me next year. Also you ride a bike ;)

Sounds like you had a real good delivery, happy for you mate, always nice to see a fellow rider get his ride.

Edited by AtheK

25 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I know this covid has played a major havoc. SX is a great bike too, i sold my 650 last month and was initially planning to pick a SX, but then have decided to change brands this time. Let's see what ends up with me next year. Also you ride a bike ;)

Sounds like you had a real good delivery, happy for you mate, always nice to see a fellow rider get his ride.

I sold my 796 Ducati few years back and managing with Duke 390 (Awesome Bike for its price), Now recently jumped to Litre class. Yes its bit sort of a litre but 125 PS is more than few litre class bikes. Amazing riding experience this gives me. I hope ur part of the group rides here in Bangalore.

47 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Congrats Harish. ?

This year has been all gloom. Anything that brings one their share of joy is welcome. Am not into bikes so can’t comment much except the usual “Kitna deti hai?” :naughty:

Thanks Buddy. :)

15-20-24 depends on the riding condition and quality.

20 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

I sold my 796 Ducati few years back and managing with Duke 390 (Awesome Bike for its price), Now recently jumped to Litre class. Yes its bit sort of a litre but 125 PS is more than few litre class bikes. Amazing riding experience this gives me. I hope ur part of the group rides here in Bangalore.

Thanks Buddy. :)

15-20-24 depends on the riding condition and quality.

Ya we do regular weekend rides, majority of the woners own Ninja 1000 in the group. You can join us on our rides, though i am obviously not riding these days, because of no bike :P

12 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ya we do regular weekend rides, majority of the woners own Ninja 1000 in the group. You can join us on our rides, though i am obviously not riding these days, because of no bike :P

Sure.. NP. Let me know when you ride next.