What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

13 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Big Thank You to you All for keeping up the Hype machine on full fire. :good::)

Congrats mate, I think out of all the folks who got a NextGen console, I am happiest when u got it :rofl:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Mujhko.. kya hua hai.... Kyon mein kho gaya hun... paagal tha mein pehle... ya ab ho gaya hun...........

AND......  The Souq DELIVERS................ 1st ever Guy who made history by beating all the Grey Market guys in price and F**k Sony India.

Hats off to his commitments and going extra mile to deliver the PS5 units as promised....
Shipped on Monday and Got it today....  And now...... Let's drool our eyes... :wOOtjumpy:

Wait has No Limit

Exclusive has No Limit

Play has No Limit

Holidays 2020 has No Limit

A Big Thank You to you All for keeping up the Hype machine on full fire. :good::)

Congratulations man.... enjoy next gen gaming.:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:
Mujhko.. kya hua hai.... Kyon mein kho gaya hun... paagal tha mein pehle... ya ab ho gaya hun...........

AND......  The Souq DELIVERS................ 1st ever Guy who made history by beating all the Grey Market guys in price and F**k Sony India.
Hats off to his commitments and going extra mile to deliver the PS5 units as promised....
Shipped on Monday and Got it today....  And now...... Let's drool our eyes... :wOOtjumpy:

Wait has No Limit
Exclusive has No Limit
Play has No Limit

A Big Thank You to you All for keeping up the Hype machine on full fire. :good:[emoji4]

Walmart blocked 20 million bots for you. Are you feeling lucky?20201217_081919.jpg

Edited by Assassins Creed

1 hour ago, _Krypton_ said:

Congrats @HarishProGamer . Dude , What is Souq ? 

Can we buy from this place too ? Does it come with a warranty & how much did this cost you ?

souq is market place arabic word used in middle east

he is talking about the one in kolkata  if i m not wrong

plus stay away from gamesouq gurgawan one bhool say bhi order mat karna

5 hours ago, Animus said:

Congratulations man.... enjoy next gen gaming.:thumbsup:

Thanks Bro :)

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Walmart blocked 20 million bots for you. Are you feeling lucky?20201217_081919.jpg

Yeah... Feeling very very Special. :D

Thanks Bro for ur support! :hug:

3 hours ago, _Krypton_ said:

Congrats @HarishProGamer . Dude , What is Souq ? 

Can we buy from this place too ? Does it come with a warranty & how much did this cost you ?

Thanks Bro. :) 
Plz go through Defender's post. Its Thesouq.in whose office is in Kolkata. Nobody believed them till I had it verified with my jugaad in Kolkata.

He gave Sony International warranty which he got for 3K INR but I doubt that's going to work here with our stupid Sony India. However he says its his responsibility to send the console and get it refund. 1 Year Warranty.

2 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Also, wallet has no limit :p

Kidding, congrats.

:D:P 

Thanks Bro, Been long time didn't see ya. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Wait has No Limit
Exclusive has No Limit
Play has No Limit

A Big Thank You to you All for keeping up the Hype machine on full fire. :good:[emoji4]

Congrats buddy. Hope all of us are lucky as you to get it at cost price.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SRahulNayak said:

Congrats buddy. Hope all of us are lucky as you to get it at cost price.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Thank You Bro :)

7 minutes ago, adity said:

This souq guy seems like a rare breed. Honorable grey market seller who took a premium but not exorbitant. 

Exactly! 
I was so happy when I came to know that whoever ordered from Rohit(thesouq) on my referral, everyone has got it by today and in return I got SpiderMan Miles Morales Ultimate Edition PS5 as a token. Its a rarest of rare to find. Not available in India.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Thank You Bro :)

Exactly! 
I was so happy when I came to know that whoever ordered from Rohit(thesouq) on my referral, everyone has got it by today and in return I got SpiderMan Miles Morales Ultimate Edition PS5 as a token. Its a rarest of rare to find. Not available in India.

Which region you got btw? 

Wonder how much hes making for it to be worth the effort for him. 7 orders is good amount though.

3 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

The definition of peak in Wrestling games that hasn't been surpassed or even come close to till date,

the game that got me into buying the Playstation 2 : Here Comes the Pain.

Peak gameplay and matches : 6 man - Elimination chamber, ladder, hell in a cell, hard-core, survival all with no glitches or the slightest of slow downs.

Winning the Elimination chamber and the Royal rumble with the Peak roster was all that mattered back then.

Brock Lesnar and Goldberg were at another level.

And the infamous ____ and _______ match was a fantasy to play for the first time.

Not a very good deal though as exchanged a PS3 game for it and more so when the game is sometimes failing to load and hanging randomly.

Although a complete copy does have some internal value

Ohh man.... crazy childhood memories.

Having 5 slams in the beginning itself and going crazy with that on the opponent.:rofl:

Congratulations man!!

30 minutes ago, Animus said:

This one! 

Btw....I really wish, someone remasters / remakes this.

Btw...is this game available on Xbox via backward compatibility? :fear1:

Noooooo !

Elimination chamber was the most famous match, 

I am talking about the most infamous match.

Edited by GunnerY2J