What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

damn bc. Didn't knew you switched to PC from Console. Thought you stopped gaming.[emoji14]

Didn’t switch bro. Didn’t play any games for 2 years at all and then lockdown happened and everything revived.

Rat pissed on my old gpu and it didn’t work and my gaming pc was running without any GPU hence the purchase. [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, adity said:

Those are comply foam tips. You basically press and depress them and then they expand in your ears basically giving a really good comfortable fit. But they f**k with the sound signature. 

Yep, the comply tips make the sound signature too warm for my taste. I prefer the regular silicon ones.

4 hours ago, sadge said:

I personally don't see any difference in sound quality. I generally use it for long hours with a bass-y eq setting. 

I'll try it with other settings. There should be a slight difference at least honestly. Nothing a little adjustment in EQ cannot solve. 

I hate comply tips. Just kills the sound signature. Any foam tip will affect AQ. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Was confused between GOT and this, decided on this. Bought normal version at laynch, didn't finish it. Would start this fresh.
Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Just in case if you are planning to sell it after completion then I’m first in line. :P

been looking to buy this for months now. But no luck. :fear1:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Just in case if you are planning to sell it after completion then I’m first in line. :P

been looking to buy this for months now. But no luck. :fear1:

Sure. Though finishing this game with the amount of gaming i do nowadays would take months :P

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

FIFA Street and NBA Street.

Cost : Two 40 KM cycle rides in the heavy rains and a good bargain.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

No offense. The amount of hard work and effort you put specially during corona time is definitely  not worth for these two games. You put your life risk by going out and travelling that far. And now you will suffer from mental pressure when you gonna play these two games. :P 

And out of curiosity you still play on PS3? :blink:

• Like 3