Jump to content
Joe Cool

What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I actually feel this is one of Srk's best movies in recent times. Almost everyone I know liked this movie.

I still remember the 1st trailer I saw of this movie. I was instantly sold. Saif Ali Khan (Son of the then Censor Board Chief Sharmila Tagore) getting National Award instead of SRK getting it for Swades shows the state of Bollywood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, SRahulNayak said:

It's been a while since i hace used IVG the tapatalk really sucks. 0834aad1fbce49e5b33c8a84628be142.jpg37e599da3cae3dad020816ac8c084310.jpgfbef9dd55a4d9a68f895581eb7f0ead0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
 

Damn Sekiro looks wicked. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bauji said:

 

I was the only one in my circle who liked this movie 😛

 

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I actually feel this is one of Srk's best movies in recent times. Almost everyone I know liked this movie.

 

Ironic it a cult classic now but when it released nobody bothered.

I guess now the appreciation for "Patriotic feels" movies is more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

It was appreciated when it released, iirc. At least everyone I know liked it. 

Veer Zara released a month before and took all the sales. Swades wasn't in theatres after 2 months but Veer Zara broke all records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold off the PS4 Pro in CeX to absorb the planned PS5 purchase cost :D 

Also, got wifey into gaming, courtesy Overcooked. For someone who used to hate games, she used her own savings to buy Overcooked 2 cos she wanted to play it (more than me). Till date all the games that she's got are stuff that I wanted to play. So this is a first :wub: We were using an old X360 controller and the dualshock 4 to co-op. Since the PS4 is now gone, purchased an Xbone controller from Amazon.

Overcooked2.png


Xbox-One.png
 

Sometimes she's so into Overcooked that I feel like this.

 

Monster-Meme.jpg

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Sold off the PS4 Pro in CeX to absorb the planned PS5 purchase cost :D 
Also, got wifey into gaming, courtesy Overcooked. For someone who used to hate games, she used her own savings to buy Overcooked 2 cos she wanted to play it (more than me). Till date all the games that she's got are stuff that I wanted to play. So this is a first :wub: We were using an old X360 controller and the dualshock 4 to co-op. Since the PS4 is now gone, purchased an Xbone controller from Amazon.

Sometimes she's so into Overcooked that I feel like this

 

Can't blame her, Overcooked is hella fun. Even playing alone, its a great time.

 

How much did you sell for? Since its CeX, around 20K?
You're def buying PS5 then? At release? 

 

Although makes sense if you've played what you wanted on the system, and play on PC until next gen hits the market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

Can't blame her, Overcooked is hella fun. Even playing alone, its a great time.

 

How much did you sell for? Since its CeX, around 20K?
You're def buying PS5 then? At release? 

 

Although makes sense if you've played what you wanted on the system, and play on PC until next gen hits the market. 

 

Very likely to get the PS5 at launch or soon after (to wait and check for launch defects) if everything goes well. Sold it for 23.8k (probably better than what I could have hoped for). 

I have a couple of PS4 games that I do wanna play, but will mostly play with backwards compat. I am now planning to play on PC and dust off the Wii U :D

Edited by l33tmaniac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

 

Very likely to get the PS5 at launch or soon after (to wait and check for launch defects) if everything goes well. Sold it for 23.8k (probably better than what I could have hoped for). 

I have a couple of PS4 games that I do wanna play, but will mostly play with backwards compat. I am now planning to play on PC and dust off the Wii U :D

 

There is a definitive list of games which will be backward compatible?
Then you're going the disc route next gen.

 

Well enjoy playing on the PC, and the Wii U :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...