What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Can't blame her, Overcooked is hella fun. Even playing alone, its a great time.

How much did you sell for? Since its CeX, around 20K?
You're def buying PS5 then? At release? 

Although makes sense if you've played what you wanted on the system, and play on PC until next gen hits the market. 

Very likely to get the PS5 at launch or soon after (to wait and check for launch defects) if everything goes well. Sold it for 23.8k (probably better than what I could have hoped for). 

I have a couple of PS4 games that I do wanna play, but will mostly play with backwards compat. I am now planning to play on PC and dust off the Wii U :D

Edited by l33tmaniac

30 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Very likely to get the PS5 at launch or soon after (to wait and check for launch defects) if everything goes well. Sold it for 23.8k (probably better than what I could have hoped for). 

I have a couple of PS4 games that I do wanna play, but will mostly play with backwards compat. I am now planning to play on PC and dust off the Wii U :D

There is a definitive list of games which will be backward compatible?
Then you're going the disc route next gen.

Well enjoy playing on the PC, and the Wii U :) 

2 minutes ago, kkapoorr said:

I was planning on buying skins for my ipad and phone anyways. Last ordered from them 3 years back...

How long did the shipment take? And was it Aramex?

Yeah. Aramex. Shipped and delivered in 9 days total. No customs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Tried Dbrand for the first time. Got their Nintendo Switch Teardown skin and Apple Pencil..Pencil skin. 

I so hope you don't regret putting the Pencil skin on that. 

I can think of so many mistaken identity scenarios  :fear1:

39 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I so hope you don't regret putting the Pencil skin on that. 

I can think of so many mistaken identity scenarios  :fear1:

NOW you talk about it.... :ranting:

22 minutes ago, kkapoorr said:

Cool
I went and ordered it. Mahogany & Carbon fiber for the iPad, black and red for the phone. emoji2.png

Nice. I'm thinking of getting pastels drop. 

On 8/13/2020 at 7:33 PM, AtheK said:

Ghost and the Watch, supervised by Mr. Deadpool950f15e417dde0f10bd717e10b117f73.jpg804116cf1612eecf17a4c8ffc2a95410.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Congratulations my friend! Seiko lume always pops! If you don't mine me asking, was the Seiko on a deal on Amazon on Prime Day sale?

The Deadpool figure looks cool, is it from Funko Pop?

I need to take photos of my Sale purchases and post. Lazy me.

Edited by Black_Hawk

I ordered 'The World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition' from Amazon US. I've been trying to get my hands on it for a while. First, the regular edition was available on Amazon India. Then I saw that it's on a discounted price on Amazon US. So cancelled the .in order and placed one on .com. Then the Deluxe edition was on sale for 6k (after HDFC card discount) on .in during Prime day. Then the seller cancelled the order because even he's importing from US and since it's out of stock there, he can't deliver on time. So I went to .com to check price and the Deluxe edition was on sale for 60 dollars. Placed an order as fast as I could. 

Which leads my to my question for people who've imported books recently. What's the customs rate for imported books? I'm getting conflicting rates, ranging from around 500 to almost 1500 extra that I'd have to pay. Amazon is already charging me 60 dollars as deposit, so trying to calculate how much I'll get back.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 10:58 PM, Black_Hawk said:

Congratulations my friend! Seiko lume always pops! If you don't mine me asking, was the Seiko on a deal on Amazon on Prime Day sale?

The Deadpool figure looks cool, is it from Funko Pop?

I need to take photos of my Sale purchases and post. Lazy me.

Thanks, yes It was, got it for 15k after all the discounts. I think it's a great price for this watch. 

Yes the Deadpool is from funko pop. 

Do post some pics, it's been sometime we saw your photography wizardry. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

specs?

Ryzen 3 3300x ( Placeholder till 4xxx comes out :P)
ASUS B550 Strix F- Wifi
Teamgroup Xtreem 3600 mhz 8GB*2
Titan X maxwell
Deepcool 360mm white AIO
Deeopcool MF120GT 3 in 1 pack *3
Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic 
V1000 PSU

• Like 1