What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

16 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

QCPGsAj.jpg

Had to settle for 12. 35k more for Pro. Can get ps5 with that money. 

Hopefully it arrives soon. :wOOtjumpy:

went with the pixel 5. Hate the iOS even though i have a macbook pro and ipad. Also i would impulsly purchase a 400 euro apple watch in a week or two that i don't really need

2 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

went with the pixel 5. Hate the iOS even though i have a macbook pro and ipad. Also i would impulsly purchase a 400 euro apple watch in a week or two that i don't really need

There's not much difference between Mac OS and iOS (Layout, interface and usability). What went wrong in iOS for you? Last android phone I used was in 2013 (Samsung Galaxy Nexus - really loved this phone back in the day) then moved to iOS then never felt like going back to android because of apple/ios eco-system.

Same. I really find apple watch or any other smart watch of no use for me. Feels good for 2-3days then it gets boring. I haven't wore my watch in months its collecting dust. usually I used to wear when I go out or go to office. But since march. Not going anywhere. But the new SE watch price is also appealing but too many expenses already this month.

Let me know how's your experience with Pixel. I am kinda tempted to get Pixel 4A for my dad's birthday.

19 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

bhai wallpaper  de do.

Both the wallpapers above + every other wallpaper I have in original quality:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lqGwwAA-0TvfWbBrW2mxM1FYZS1xa9Ut?usp=sharing

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Finally, f**king finally.

1VmY4ES.jpg

IZtlNEe.jpg

Pros: Compact, light, one handed use possible, seems snappier than P2XL (phone was usable while installing apps in background - which wasn't possible with P2XL - but have to check in the long run), fabric case is awesome as usual

Cons: Screen is a massive let down from P2XL, it's less punchy, less contrast, less bright, phone refuses to charge via my laptop's USB C port (P2XL fast charges with the same port), volume rocker is a tad hard to press

Have to check: Camera, general usability, speakers, call etc. 

Flipkart experience: Box comes with 2 seals, one was already broken, but it's nigh impossible to open the box without opening both seals, so I am not making much of it. Everything else was packed neatly, so unless the phone malfunctions, I guess it should be OK. 

congrats!! 

Out of curiosity where did you buy that case from? Is it only for pixel?

1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

congrats!! 

Out of curiosity where did you buy that case from? Is it only for pixel?

Yeah, this is the official Google fabric case - they have been doing it for every Pixel since P2. Absolutely amazing hand feel, looks and feels different, and is washable. I had 3 for the old P2XL, and never used any other case ever. Got it from Flipkart, well before the phone released. It has been OOS since. 

Cancelled my Air 4 order at the last moment for a deal on a barely used iPad 11 inch 2018 256 GB with Apple care. (< price of Air 4 64 GB)

dukJNYr.jpg

0beXU73.jpg

46 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah, this is the official Google fabric case - they have been doing it for every Pixel since P2. Absolutely amazing hand feel, looks and feels different, and is washable. I had 3 for the old P2XL, and never used any other case ever. Got it from Flipkart, well before the phone released. It has been OOS since. 

Love the case and that creative wallpaper!  Wish there was case like that for iPad. :P

Edited by sadge
  • Like 1