Jump to content
Joe Cool

What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Recommended Posts

On 4/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, Masterjack said:

 

My  "budget" gaming pc !!! I got it assembled from Nehru place in Delhi(Feb 2020). forgot to post it over here :(

 

God I love that place lmao. My dad's office used to be there for a solid 10-12 years so thats where we bought all our tech.

 

I didn't make much of it at first, but its honestly funny when some dude is sitting on the ground surrounded by a bunch of 1080Tis like its nothing 

 

Congrats on the PC by the way. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

God I love that place lmao. My dad's office used to be there for a solid 10-12 years so thats where we bought all our tech.

 

I didn't make much of it at first, but its honestly funny when some dude is sitting on the ground surrounded by a bunch of 1080Tis like its nothing 

 

Congrats on the PC by the way. 

Its actually one of the biggest Computer markets in Asia.

Also the prices are unbeatable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Its actually one of the biggest Computer markets in Asia.

Also the prices are unbeatable.

 

Ohh yeah its a huge market for all that. Once I developed an interest in building PCs and stuff like that I used to hang around there all the time, fascinated. 

The prices are solid, and usually negotiable to get you an even better deal. 80% of my electronics were bought in Nehru Place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2020 at 5:15 PM, Masterjack said:

QYtEYNn.jpg

 

 

My  "budget" gaming pc !!! I got it assembled from Nehru place in Delhi(Feb 2020). forgot to post it over here :(

Specs: 9400f,gtx 1650super,8gb ram,benq monitor , logitech g304 mouse,logitech g213 keyboard,bose companion2 series 3 speaker etc etc

fingers crossed to play cyberpunk 2077 on it . Hopefully the game would be playable on these specs :)

 

Congrats. Just a query, where did you get the g304 from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cost to cost computers . Nehru Place , Delhi 

 

 

 

 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, radicaldude said:

 

Congrats. Just a query, where did you get the g304 from?

 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, radicaldude said:

 

Congrats. Just a query, where did you get the g304 from?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cost to cost computers . Nehru Place , Delhi 

 

 

 

 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, radicaldude said:

 

Congrats. Just a query, where did you get the g304 from?

 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, radicaldude said:

 

Congrats. Just a query, where did you get the g304 from?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, Chirag2001 said:

 

Ohh yeah its a huge market for all that. Once I developed an interest in building PCs and stuff like that I used to hang around there all the time, fascinated. 

The prices are solid, and usually negotiable to get you an even better deal. 80% of my electronics were bought in Nehru Place.

The only thing they can't price match is laptops, otherwise for Desktop components the prices are unbeatable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, Chirag2001 said:

 

Ohh yeah its a huge market for all that. Once I developed an interest in building PCs and stuff like that I used to hang around there all the time, fascinated. 

The prices are solid, and usually negotiable to get you an even better deal. 80% of my electronics were bought in Nehru Place.

The only thing they can't price match is laptops, otherwise for Desktop components the prices are unbeatable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked up the cyberpunk limited edition controller and my first iPhone the se 2020 which is gonna be used for work and my secondary phone. I'm quite loving this. Phone so far.
And the controller looks so sick 01e239c3a0031bebf86dec8e2e97dd09.jpge4d23051b477aa80c67b38a3897abff4.jpga079edf4794cc984a0c3ce7203088654.jpg4ba34ecc5002485768f5f4d47c966ca3.jpg133d43107323610da3dc835655c1d124.jpg2eed7553ff13fe1bfab9a4bfe72660ef.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jake said:

my first iPhone the se 2020 which is gonna be used for work and my secondary phone. I'm quite loving this. Phone so far.

 

Welcome to Apple. The quality oozes. Other phones simply don't have the same feel once you start using. 

 

Cyberpunk controller looks great. Didn't even know it went on sale already as bundle will be available in June. 👀

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 12:50 AM, l33tmaniac said:

 

Post specs

Ryzen 3600

MSI Tomahawk Max B450

Corsair Vengeance RGB (8GB X 2)

Zotac RTX 2060,

Monitor : MSI Optix MAG241C,

CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh,

Wraith Prism CPU Cooler,

Antec EA650G Pro (in transit)

Accessories : CoolerMaster MF120 Halo fan as exhaust. 

Edited by eddy4823
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Keano said:

@eddy4823i suck at cable management and I want to have a RGB setup .. Is there a  good guide on how to setup?

I watched a video 2-3 years back about cable management, this guy is like the god of making setups look clean. Check Techsource on Youtube.

 

I found it:

 

 

Edited by Chirag2001
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...