What you bought this week - 2020 edition

Heaven Angel

17 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Is there any special discount going on at the moment?

On Amazon I think there was extra 2K off on SBI, and another 1K on exchange? 

Not sure if thats still going on....

Edited by Chirag2001

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I think there was extra 2K off on SBI, and another 1K on exchange? 

Not sure if thats still going on....

2k off isnt much. Considering one plus immediately stops producing the older version once a new model launches, I was expecting 4-5k discount.

Anyway, not buying one plus now. Will rather buy Samsung for peace of mind. Never know what spyware is built in the chinese brands( looking at Huawei).

Edited by playstationdude

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Never now what spyware is built in the chinese brands( looking at Huawei).

Oh yeah that too. BBK is the parent company of Oppo, Vivo and OnePlus. Unfortunately for us, these brands along with Xiaomi make some of the cheapest phones, and they are spread all across India. 

Either way, the S20 series is undoubtedly a better bet. I think Samsung's own website has been running some sort of discount by the way. 

• Like 1

2k off isnt much. Considering one plus immediately stops producing the older version once a new model launches, I was expecting 4-5k discount.
Anyway, not buying one plus now. Will rather buy Samsung for peace of mind. Never know what spyware is built in the chinese brands( looking at Huawei).
One plus already discounted it by 6k. It was 54k and when they launched 8 pro they reduced 6k of 7t pro.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

One plus already discounted it by 6k. It was 54k and when they launched 8 pro they reduced 6k of 7t pro.

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Is there any special discount going on at the moment?

there was an sbi card offer on amazon, but i had to pick it up from physical store as it was urgent...had to pay 500 bucks extra for that and also due to non-availability (speaking of availability, that shop guy had 1+ 8 which was cheaper than this, but i specifically wanted the 1+ 7T Pro, cuz....swag :puspa: )

On 6/7/2020 at 2:16 AM, Nathan.Drake said:
Got these last week
vita thanks to [mention=2306]blitzkreiig[/mention]
Yakuza collection thanks to [mention=11857]Monokuma[/mention]

And PS4 Controller thanks to Gamestheshop [emoji4] They delivered it within 36 hours. 

That Ps4 controller looks like the same language as mine was. Could you confirm if it's made in china and which year/month manufactured ?

Edited by Keano

19 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

That Ps4 controller looks like the same language as mine was. Could you confirm if it's made in china and which year/month manufactured ?

If i remember correctly it was feb 2020 and made in china.