Joe Cool

What you bought this week - 2020 edition

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

f**k. You went to NP ? :scratchchin:

@radicaldude 

NP is 6-7 Kms from my place. I did not go just for the mouse, the keyboard on my laptop died and had too many projects pilled up from college and my ongoing internship, so I had no other choice than to go and get it fixed asap. Turns out was just a faulty flex cable.

So I checked out the shop while it was getting fixed for the mouse.

I had to pay MRP for this, seeing that all the shops are strapped for stock,  extra bucks did not bother me much.

Gaming accessories like keyboard and mouse were specifically OTS in Cost to Cost, SMC, Generation NXT etc with the exception of G503.

14 hours ago, kunjanp said:

@radicaldude 

NP is 6-7 Kms from my place. I did not go just for the mouse, the keyboard on my laptop died and had too many projects pilled up from college and my ongoing internship, so I had no other choice than to go and get it fixed asap. Turns out was just a faulty flex cable.

So I checked out the shop while it was getting fixed for the mouse.

I had to pay MRP for this, seeing that all the shops are strapped for stock,  extra bucks did not bother me much.

Gaming accessories like keyboard and mouse were specifically OTS in Cost to Cost, SMC, Generation NXT etc with the exception of G503.

Which repair shop did you go to ? My laptop's display is gone, most likely the display cable is kaput.

Any good repair shop recommendations ?

17 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Is there any special discount going on at the moment?

On Amazon I think there was extra 2K off on SBI, and another 1K on exchange? 

Not sure if thats still going on....

Edited by Chirag2001

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I think there was extra 2K off on SBI, and another 1K on exchange? 

Not sure if thats still going on....

2k off isnt much. Considering one plus immediately stops producing the older version once a new model launches, I was expecting 4-5k discount.

Anyway, not buying one plus now. Will rather buy Samsung for peace of mind. Never know what spyware is built in the chinese brands( looking at Huawei).

Edited by playstationdude

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Never now what spyware is built in the chinese brands( looking at Huawei).

Oh yeah that too. BBK is the parent company of Oppo, Vivo and OnePlus. Unfortunately for us, these brands along with Xiaomi make some of the cheapest phones, and they are spread all across India. 

Either way, the S20 series is undoubtedly a better bet. I think Samsung's own website has been running some sort of discount by the way. 

• Like 1

2k off isnt much. Considering one plus immediately stops producing the older version once a new model launches, I was expecting 4-5k discount.
Anyway, not buying one plus now. Will rather buy Samsung for peace of mind. Never know what spyware is built in the chinese brands( looking at Huawei).
One plus already discounted it by 6k. It was 54k and when they launched 8 pro they reduced 6k of 7t pro.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

One plus already discounted it by 6k. It was 54k and when they launched 8 pro they reduced 6k of 7t pro.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Is there any special discount going on at the moment?

there was an sbi card offer on amazon, but i had to pick it up from physical store as it was urgent...had to pay 500 bucks extra for that and also due to non-availability (speaking of availability, that shop guy had 1+ 8 which was cheaper than this, but i specifically wanted the 1+ 7T Pro, cuz....swag :puspa: )