Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, b!T said:

Nope, that didn't help. Ps+ still shows only couple of games :wallbash:

Where exactly are you viewing them? On the console? Try checking it under your web browser and see if those games still show as purchased.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b!T said:

So I got the ps plus sub during the recent sale and topped up for couple of years. Today, I added the free plus games and noticed that all the ps+ games I had added before my sub ran out four years ago are missing. Is there is a timelimit to which u need to renew? Had a lot of fun games I had added for PS4 and vita:cry:

No they are yours as long as you claimed them and have active sub(from what i know ) . Contact CS. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Where exactly are you viewing them? On the console? Try checking it under your web browser and see if those games still show as purchased.

Yeah, on the console. Will chk the purchase history.

21 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No they are yours as long as you claimed them and have active sub(from what i know ) . Contact CS. 

Yeah, that's the last resort. I hate ps cs , still have nightmares on getting the refund for CP2077.

2 minutes ago, b!T said:

Yeah, on the console. Will chk the purchase history.

Yeah, that's the last resort. I hate ps cs , still have nightmares on getting the refund for CP2077.

On the console, check your library. It will show the entire list of games you've ever purchased and played. Your PS+ Games should be there. They are hidden from the tiles if they are not installed or played for a long time.

Alternatively, you can also look at the PS+ Tab. They should show up there. 

If you remember what game (s) you added from PS+, you can search on PSN as well. It will show the option to download instead of buy (if it's added to library).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, roun90 said:

On the console, check your library. It will show the entire list of games you've ever purchased and played. Your PS+ Games should be there. They are hidden from the tiles if they are not installed or played for a long time.

Alternatively, you can also look at the PS+ Tab. They should show up there. 

If you remember what game (s) you added from PS+, you can search on PSN as well. It will show the option to download instead of buy (if it's added to library).

Checked everywhere but no hope, have to go to cs now. Main issue is, I don't remember the games I have added however I used to religiously add the games every month for years.

19 minutes ago, b!T said:

Checked everywhere but no hope, have to go to cs now. Main issue is, I don't remember the games I have added however I used to religiously add the games every month for years.

check your gamercard history. Maybe you'll recall some if you launched them at some point. 

• Like 1

check your gamercard history. Maybe you'll recall some if you launched them at some point. 
Awesome, checked psnprofiles and I do see some of them and they definitely don't show up now. Have some proof to show CC.

9 minutes ago, b!T said:
14 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Awesome, checked psnprofiles and I do see some of them and they definitely don't show up now. Have some proof to show CC.

They will be in your transaction history & also your mails 

Just now, AnK said:

They will be in your transaction history & also your mails 

Thats the weird thing, the ps app transaction history doesn't show anything beyond 2018. Have to check mails and website. However psnprofiles show all the games I have played from ps+.

So checked everything and here is what I could find.

- PS4, website and app only shows current month games as PS+ games.

- found mails for old ps+ games and the ones I have played shows up in the 'played' tab in app and website.

- even though played shows these games, none of these shows up on purchased tab.

- if I click these games on played tab, it takes me to the store page for these games where instead of download it shows the cost.

So I guess it's an issue with account and will contact the reps. Hope they can do something even though I hate to reach out to them.

2 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

So I have been away from playstation plus for more than 3 years now. Recently purchased PS4 Pro and started gaming on PS again. Today I received 1 month plus subscription as welcome back. Are they giving PS plus like this? 

Never heard of such a free ps plus offer unless it is a bundle from a physical store. 

20 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Never heard of such a free ps plus offer unless it is a bundle from a physical store. 

No bundle. 

Exact text

Welcome back, Hannibal_anil!

You’re back in the game with a free month of PlayStation Plus. This has already been activated so you don’t have to do anything to start enjoying all your member benefits.

Join your friends online in your favourite multiplayer games, add two games to your collection every month and keep playing them whenever you have an active membership, download exclusive packs for games like Fortnite and GTA Online and enjoy extra savings on PlayStation Store.

Your free month of PlayStation Plus will end on 1/8/2021 – this won’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about remembering to cancel. 

3 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

No bundle. 

Exact text

Welcome back, Hannibal_anil!

You’re back in the game with a free month of PlayStation Plus. This has already been activated so you don’t have to do anything to start enjoying all your member benefits.

Join your friends online in your favourite multiplayer games, add two games to your collection every month and keep playing them whenever you have an active membership, download exclusive packs for games like Fortnite and GTA Online and enjoy extra savings on PlayStation Store.

Your free month of PlayStation Plus will end on 1/8/2021 – this won’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about remembering to cancel. 

Guess it is a new promotion tactic from Sony. 

3 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

So I have been away from playstation plus for more than 3 years now. Recently purchased PS4 Pro and started gaming on PS again. Today I received 1 month plus subscription as welcome back. Are they giving PS plus like this? 

yeah, it's too get you back to subbing

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread