Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Root said:

PS+ games for August leaked on official website.

Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Tennis World Tour 2
Hunter's Arena: Legends

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/this-month-on-ps-plus/?smcid=other%3Aen-us%3Ablank%3Aprimary%20nav%3Amsg-games%3Aps-plus

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

sh*t month 

Like@superT said, getting in at discount of 2000 bucks, not bad at all
Surely will be able to get moneys worth of hours that's what matters.
Top tier latest AAA games, anyways not getting them and have to purchase
Plus Sony's a bitch for blocking OL play behind a Paywall

Sent from my vivo 1951 using Tapatalk

Both successive tatti month, just as i subscribed, already had A Plague's Tale on pc. Got 1 year ps plus for 2200 to complete TLoU plat, thought will get the value back through these games. Frickin' Sony tricked me with Control DC and FF7Remake earlier in the year. Give something decent ffs. Just 2 control level games in the next 8 months and i will be satisfied, so long as those games aren't going for 5 bucks in the store.

Edited by gamer_adi

Sony has the habit of luring ppl in during a new generation launch 

They gave abundance of AAA games on PS3 just when PS4 was about to launch & then nothing but crap ? 

Only thing changed this time is PS4 games are playable on PS5 

If those are indeed the PSN+ lineup for August, then it's just matched XBL Gold level bad. The only difference being, XBL Gold has been consistent in delivering unheard of shite titles throughout this year (save for a few at the start), But I am really digging most of the PSN+ titles that Sony has delivered this year; they have been totally worth the sub. Definitely going to stack up another year when the price plummets. 

Thing is Sony is doing something really wrong 

M$ has for all intense & purposes just abandoned games with gold & focusing solely on GamesPass as both subscriptions are clubbed for free on consoles & there is hardly anyone who is only on GamesPass 

Sony on the other hand is segregating & throwing stuff on both PSplus & PSnow without any sort of bridge between the two & subscribing to both is very expensive  

In November till very recently PSplus was getting AAA after the other & some really big ones & then PSnow started witnessing some attention lately with Avengers,Borderlands,Judgment,Nioh,RDR,GoW & what not 

Either they should create a lucrative bridge between the two services or they should focus on only one like M$ is doing 

The model of PSplus is better accustomed to core & casuals as they can play whenever they want in their free time 

The GamesPass model is mostly beneficial to the most hardcover who play a lot 

So I’d like them to just ditch PSnow & focus all investments on PSplus 

I agree. 

PSNow has real potential; Sony is just not leveraging it enough and restricting it to only a select few countries. Sony has the ability to add some (if not all) their first party games at will to that service and have them there permanently, but they aren't doing that. They have some really good classic titles from the PS3 library, but being on streaming, they are again restricted to the region. The logical route would be to do what Microsoft did and just club the 2 services for a decent price . Later gradually transition to eliminate one of them.

Let's face it, XBL Gold right now only serves as a means to multiplayer and people stacking it up to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate (owing to it's price and conversion ratio). I often forget there are games to be claimed on XBL Gold, that's how dull it's line up is each month. Even the cloud save feature got stripped off as a subscription based feature. So down the line, Microsoft will definitely aim to eliminate it and house it as one service. 

Sony is pumping most of it's effort into PS+ as that's the only service right now that actively has a good reach for it's target audience and also provides PS5 titles on a monthly basis. The quality would vary as they can't afford to keep dishing out high quality AAA titles each month for the price they are charging for the subscription. PSNow doesn't have that wide a reach and even these recent AAA games being added have a 3-4 month timelines before they are taken off. Also, for the PS5 owners, it doesn't have an PS5 games, nor does it offer the enhanced upgrades unlike Game Pass. So there are a lot of things Sony needs to improve and push this service to be sustainable in the future. 

On 7/25/2021 at 10:56 AM, AnK said:

Thing is Sony is doing something really wrong 

M$ has for all intense & purposes just abandoned games with gold & focusing solely on GamesPass as both subscriptions are clubbed for free on consoles & there is hardly anyone who is only on GamesPass 

Sony on the other hand is segregating & throwing stuff on both PSplus & PSnow without any sort of bridge between the two & subscribing to both is very expensive  

In November till very recently PSplus was getting AAA after the other & some really big ones & then PSnow started witnessing some attention lately with Avengers,Borderlands,Judgment,Nioh,RDR,GoW & what not 

Either they should create a lucrative bridge between the two services or they should focus on only one like M$ is doing 

The model of PSplus is better accustomed to core & casuals as they can play whenever they want in their free time 

The GamesPass model is mostly beneficial to the most hardcover who play a lot 

So I’d like them to just ditch PSnow & focus all investments on PSplus 

Complacency because they are the market leader rn.

MS is doing GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS because that is their only hope for a comeback from the <HilariouslyBad> 6 million <HilariouslyBad/>

51 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Complacency because they are the market leader rn.

MS is doing GAMEPASS GAMEPASS GAMEPASS because that is their only hope for a comeback from the <HilariouslyBad> 6 million <HilariouslyBad/>

What M$ is doing isn’t & will never be practical from within the framework of the whole business & industry right now 

They are just playing a huge gamble in very future oriented market penetration scenario 

& Practically speaking they are doing this because they can afford it & don’t really wona quit the business with losses in hand to write off…sort of a corporate brand prestige issue 

But yes there is a slightest of possibility that what they are doing today may pay off in the future in a much bigger way 

Speaking of Sony as I said content be it in subscription or for sale that they are providing isn’t really the problem but it’s the way they are segregating it between their giveaways in different schemes 

PSnow practically speaking should have been left as a streaming service & that too mainly for vintage titles that no one can get access to otherwise 

They are throwing some good stuff randomly on each of their subscriptions lately & that too without building any sort of bridge between the two 

Or even Play at Home for that matter 

they could have given Horizon years ago on subscription but they didn’t & ended up giving it for free just like that 

So Nioh 2,RDR2,Judgment is being given to PSnow users 

While TR,Control,FF7,Plague is being given to PSplus users 

without any sort of lucrative bridge between the two,why not focus only on one like M$ is successfully doing (success in terms of gaining momentum not profit) 

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

What M$ is doing isn’t & will never be practical from within the framework of the whole business & industry right now 

They are just playing a huge gamble in very future oriented market penetration scenario 

& Practically speaking they are doing this because they can afford it & don’t really wona quit the business with losses in hand to write off…sort of a corporate brand prestige issue 

But yes there is a slightest of possibility that what they are doing today may pay off in the future in a much bigger way 

Speaking of Sony as I said content be it in subscription or for sale that they are providing isn’t really the problem but it’s the way they are segregating it between their giveaways in different schemes 

PSnow practically speaking should have been left as a streaming service & that too mainly for vintage titles that no one can get access to otherwise 

They are throwing some good stuff randomly on each of their subscriptions lately & that too without building any sort of bridge between the two 

Or even Play at Home for that matter 

they could have given Horizon years ago on subscription but they didn’t & ended up giving it for free just like that 

So Nioh 2,RDR2,Judgment is being given to PSnow users 

While TR,Control,FF7,Plague is being given to PSplus users 

without any sort of lucrative bridge between the two,why not focus only on one like M$ is successfully doing (success in terms of gaining momentum not profit) 

I think sony banks on physical games more. Like Nintendo, they need to appease their offline retailers (for shelf space) as well. They need to balance the games given for free with mega hits that people actually buy years after release. The whole scenario is pretty complicated, just like Nintendo. (Nintendo's games rarely go on sale, neither are they given away for free). 

Don't know though if this is a good model but it's working for them. 

Virtua Fighter 5 was still redeemable for me 
was it because that I already owned Black Ops 4 
Or is it still available on Plus?!?
Check this out.

How important physical games are to sony. Hence they can't afford to give away aaa for free every month I guess.

Ps- I wonder how the percentages change when it comes to digital percentages. 20210726_200942.jpg

Something stupid I realised about PSplus 

Cloud Saves &

Auto-update

are locked for the user account that has PSplus & not the family accounts 

what stupidity is this 

I had PSplus on my main UK account all those years but it’s gotten too much expensive & Indian is much cheaper 

It’s about time they stop doing all this stupidity 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AnK said:

Cloud Saves &

Auto-update

what stupidity is this 

I had PSplus on my main UK account all those years but it’s gotten too much expensive & Indian is much cheaper 

Cloud saves YES, big thing I hate as I deleted Platinum level save of Demon Souls by mistake and its not on the cloud..

Auto update kya hai ?

46 minutes ago, AnK said:

Cloud Saves &

Auto-update

what stupidity is this 

Been like that for years now. :( Doubt they'll change it. Not a lot of hue and cry over it (which there should be IMO).

• Sad 1

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread