Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah auto-update is not that big of an issue as I had it turned off anyway 

But lack of cloud saves for family is a big downer 

It’s just very very mean of Sony to do that 

Edited by AnK

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Tennis World Tour 2 is terrible. Would make you re-install VT/TS and replay that. 

What about someone who hasn’t played a Tennis game since PSone/Dreamcast era 

Terrible for them too?!?

won’t bother if that’s the case 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

What about someone who hasn’t played a Tennis game since PSone/Dreamcast era 

Terrible for them too?!?

won’t bother if that’s the case 

As a casual tennis player myself ( the real sport ) , no it’s not bad .. it’s decent . With the lack of Games might even call it good .. i don’t like AO tennis 2 as much as this .. Most of the issue with people calling it bad has to do with the nostalgia of old games ... don’t pay too much attention to it .. What’s gone is gone ... It has everything that a tennis game can offer barring a few trick shots ... some players are locked behind seasons / paywall but that’s about it ... Go n enjoy the game for what it is ... 

• Like 1

It's not nostalgia at all. It's how terrible they are done when you play/think of older tennis games. Even today VT/TS play far superior and feel natural to garbage like WT2.

AO Tennis is better with the career mode and player development where your time and skill is appreciated despite having poor AI (which is present in both the series). You also get to download all the created content and stadiums from the community. The only downside is the visuals/presentation compared to WT2. 

"It's decent" only because there are no Tennis games around. This was their quick cash grab after releasing AO Tennis 10 months before and nothing more. Total trash for any tennis fans who are looking to sink in their time. 

• Like 1

If you feel AO tennis is better then good for you guys , i was answering Ank’s question in regards to him not playing tennis since PSone days ... And with the game now out on PS plus , online connectivity shouldn’t be a problem .. I don’t see how he loses out by downloading the game lol . 

Edited by _Krypton_

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Anyone willing to give this game a try?!

Will try if my lousy internet signal allows 

I will download it for sure. Have kept it on my wish list for quite a while. Glad I didn't pay for it

sent you request on PSN.

Edited by Jerush

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It's not nostalgia at all. It's how terrible they are done when you play/think of older tennis games. Even today VT/TS play far superior and feel natural to garbage like WT2.

AO Tennis is better with the career mode and player development where your time and skill is appreciated despite having poor AI (which is present in both the series). You also get to download all the created content and stadiums from the community. The only downside is the visuals/presentation compared to WT2. 

"It's decent" only because there are no Tennis games around. This was their quick cash grab after releasing AO Tennis 10 months before and nothing more. Total trash for any tennis fans who are looking to sink in their time. 

It is not even funny how good TS 3/4 still plays compared to all the latest tennis games.

On 8/3/2021 at 5:30 PM, gecko89 said:

Will give Hunters Arena a shot, rest two are not for me.

Did anybody try this ?!?

just booted it & tried tutorial,looks fuggly but 60fps target on PS4pro too 

Will try out if my week connection holds up

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread