Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

How to play Hitman 2 in Hitman 3 PS5 engine? Anyone done it? What are the exact steps?

Can’t say about Hitman 2 on 3 

But when Hitman 1 was given in PSplus you had to download the whole Hitman 1 app to your system & from there you could avail the “Legacy Missions” for use in Hitman 2 app 

Once assigned to your library you could see them as available for download through Hitman 2 app 

• Thanks 1

You don't have download hitman 2 , just redeem it first , download hitman 3 starter pack which is free , or the paid version if you have bought it , and then go to the in game store and download hitman 2 from there...

42 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

How to play Hitman 2 in Hitman 3 PS5 engine? Anyone done it? What are the exact steps?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, AnK said:

Can’t say about Hitman 2 on 3 

But when Hitman 1 was given in PSplus you had to download the whole Hitman 1 app to your system & from there you could avail the “Legacy Missions” for use in Hitman 2 app 

Once assigned to your library you could see them as available for download through Hitman 2 app 

Yea you have to do this for hitman 1 , not for hitman 2 

1 hour ago, Sidhaarth said:

You don't have download hitman 2 , just redeem it first , download hitman 3 starter pack which is free , or the paid version if you have bought it , and then go to the in game store and download hitman 2 from there...

Wait I can get the remastered levels of hitman 1 and 2 for free by starter pack? 

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

So, I've got Hitman 1 and 2 from PS plus, that means I can just download the Hitman 3 starter pack and import all levels from first two titles?! 

Yes 

I have Hitman 1 levels on Hitman 2 free app(only includes prologue of Hitman 2) 

You can download Prologue App of Hitman 3 too I guess 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread