Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, AnK said:

I’m not really sure,maybe I did 

but anyway it only makes sense to wait for PS5 for all the games that have been patched/ported. 

Makes perfect sense but I was really out of games to play some time back and could have used a good game like a PGI.

7 minutes ago, Shreyans Gupta said:

Hello everybody!!! I managed to secure ps5 in today's sale. Can anybody tell me what is the difference between ps plus and ps now? And what would be the best subscription?

Congratulations on your purchase. 

PSplus is a subscription which primarily allows you to play your purchased games Online if it has a multiplayer component (eg. Call of Duty,FIFA)

It also gives you 1 PS5 & 2 PS4(Playable on PS5) games every month which you can play anytime as long as you continue your subscription,games added while you are subscribed will be available again on re-subscription. 

PSnow is like a Netflix/Amazon prime subscription where you can play all the games that are available on it & they keep getting added & removed just like Netflix. 

-Which one is better depends on your gaming needs. 

-If you like to play games like FIFA/CoD online then PSplus is a must.

-If you play a lot of single player games & play a lot every week then PSnow is a better option as you get many games all at once but with an expiration date on some. 

-Lately both have been getting equally good games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, AnK said:

Congratulations on your purchase. 

PSplus is a subscription which primarily allows you to play your purchased games Online if it has a multiplayer component (eg. Call of Duty,FIFA)

It also gives you 1 PS5 & 2 PS4(Playable on PS5) games every month which you can play anytime as long as you continue your subscription,games added while you are subscribed will be available again on re-subscription. 

PSnow is like a Netflix/Amazon prime subscription where you can play all the games that are available on it & they keep getting added & removed just like Netflix. 

-Which one is better depends on your gaming needs. 

-If you like to play games like FIFA/CoD online then PSplus is a must.

-If you play a lot of single player games & play a lot every week then PSnow is a better option as you get many games all at once but with an expiration date on some. 

-Lately both have been getting equally good games.

Thank you so much for the info!

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/ps-the-walking-dead-saints-sinners-kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-et-4-autres-jeux-offerts-sur-ps5ps4-dematerialises-2226670

leaks for ps plus games this month. These are the guys that always get the leaks right. Pretty weak line up.

Didn’t finish Kingdoms of Amalur on Xbox 360. So this line up is great for me.

40 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

By the way, PSNow is getting Mafia definitive edition, GTA III remaster in Nov and got TLOU 2 earlier this month. Their priorities are clear.

GTA 3 is December. 

But yes this seems to be a case of f**ked up opportunities.

From November last year up until September PSplus & PSnow were going back & forth with good content. 
All this without any sort of bridge between the two services.  

Sony is missing out on some good opportunities here. 

Edited by AnK

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread