Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So apparently going by the rumours 

Godfall is getting PS4/PS5 version but Mortar Shell is getting only PS4 version.

This is getting really stupid & annoying because ppl who are on PS5 or intend to buy are getting basically no other option but to buy it all over again for 60fps. 

It’s Sony’s stupidity or their inherently flawed system but it’s getting really annoying with more & more games that have separate PS4 & 5 SKU’s getting only one version made available on PSplus.

They should atleast have the audacity to be generous in face of competition like GamesPass. 

4 hours ago, AnK said:

So apparently going by the rumours 

Godfall is getting PS4/PS5 version but Mortar Shell is getting only PS4 version.

This is getting really stupid & annoying because ppl who are on PS5 or intend to buy are getting basically no other option but to buy it all over again for 60fps. 

It’s Sony’s stupidity or their inherently flawed system but it’s getting really annoying with more & more games that have separate PS4 & 5 SKU’s getting only one version made available on PSplus.

They should atleast have the audacity to be generous in face of competition like GamesPass. 

Is Mortal Shell that just came on Gamepass Xbox Series enhanced?

9 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Is Mortal Shell that just came on Gamepass Xbox Series enhanced?

I don’t know if it’s on GP but yes that’s the one. 

Sony is acting like real choots for putting different versions of games on PSplus & not supporting PS5 on PSnow whatsoever. 

It was rumoured & Jim even mentioned that they’ll up their subscription game real soon but I guess the way sales & software  advantage went in PS5’s favour they are just not bothering to. 

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t know if it’s on GP but yes that’s the one. 

Sony is acting like real choots for putting different versions of games on PSplus & not supporting PS5 on PSnow whatsoever. 

It was rumoured & Jim even mentioned that they’ll up their subscription game real soon but I guess the way sales & software  advantage went in PS5’s favour they are just not bothering to. 

They won't bother as long as people keep on buying their crap. Even in the current scenario with GP, Sony is still able to hold their ground due to a huge fan base. I hope MS keeps on pushing GP so that Sony could atleast stop the scummy practices

Well what they are selling isn’t really crap. 
That’s why it is selling. 

But yeah small things like these which definitely won’t cost them a lot & make things better for ppl on both PS4 & 5 are definitely scummy & anti-consumer. 

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

Well what they are selling isn’t really crap. 
That’s why it is selling. 

But yeah small things like these which definitely won’t cost them a lot & make things better for ppl on both PS4 & 5 are definitely scummy & anti-consumer. 

Wait till you have to deal with its refund system. I applied for refund for metro exodus as it was cheaper on xbox. After 7 days i did not get a mail hencr mailed back, got a response that it was refunded (But it wasn’t). So i told them i did not receive it and they were like wait we are checking. Finally i got it two days before (I did not get a mail for the same) i got to know in transaction history. Another friend is yet to get a refund .

They don’t refund if you have booted the game after more than 24hrs. 
It’s in their terms & conditions 

So you must have had a pretty solid reason to ask for a refund. 

M$ & Xbox pleases their customers with all sorts of impractical gestures to keep them latched on to the eco system. 

Can’t expect these practices from Sony or Nintendo. 
But what I was pointing out is definitely unfriendly behaviour. 

21 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Wait till you have to deal with its refund system. I applied for refund for metro exodus as it was cheaper on xbox. After 7 days i did not get a mail hencr mailed back, got a response that it was refunded (But it wasn’t). So i told them i did not receive it and they were like wait we are checking. Finally i got it two days before (I did not get a mail for the same) i got to know in transaction history. Another friend is yet to get a refund .

Can't help but compare that to my last refund experience which was on EGS. 

Bought FC6 at full price hours before EGS suddenly decided to hand out 750rs coupons. I had played it for a little over an hour, so I applied for a refund which got approved instantly (no questions asked) as it was an automated refund system. Money got credited in a few hours and I rebought the game with the coupon :P

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Bought FC6 at full price hours before EGS suddenly decided to hand out 750rs coupons. I had played it for a little over an hour, so I applied for a refund which got approved instantly (no questions asked) as it was an automated refund system. Money got credited in a few hours and I rebought the game with the coupon :P

As I said their terms & conditions clearly state that refunds are guaranteed if you apply for it within 24hrs(& have not really spent much time with it). 

It is basically to protect from mistaken purchases. 

No company hands out refunds if you spend too much time owning or using a software. 

Maybe M$ & Xbox do but then again they have been doing a lot of things differently this gen to some how please & contain ppl into their ecosystem which went into shambles. 

7 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Same with Xbox. Automated refund if you've played less than 2 hours and it's within 2 weeks of purchase.

System is a breeze. Similar situation too, had bought a game which came to gamepass a week later, thankfully I hadn't played it by then. Got instantly refunded.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

As I said their terms & conditions clearly state that refunds are guaranteed if you apply for it within 24hrs(& have not really spent much time with it). 

Where's that stated though?

From what I found online, it looks like Sony deems games that you've started downloading to be ineligible for refunds unless the games are faulty.

You can cancel a digital content purchase within 14 days from the date of purchase and receive a refund, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming it.

Digital content that you have started downloading, or streaming, and in-game consumables that have been delivered, are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.

https://www.playstation.com/en-in/legal/playstation-store-cancellation-policy/#games

Edited by STICK3Rboy

4 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

From what I found online, it looks like Sony deems games that you've started downloading to be ineligible for refunds unless the games are faulty.

Even if the game is faulty For ex. BF2042 you wont get a refund if you started pre-loading it. sh*t system.

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

It is basically to protect from mistaken purchases. 

No company hands out refunds if you spend too much time owning or using a software. 

Maybe M$ & Xbox do but then again they have been doing a lot of things differently this gen to some how please & contain ppl into their ecosystem which went into shambles. 

Then the terms are conditions are trash and needs to change. Why tf downloding a game means no refund even if i did not start it.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I don’t remember but I read somewhere about their 24 hr &

minimum usage policy.

Maybe it was in a costumer care mail exchange. 

Can’t be possible. Many games especially SP and indies only last for less than 8hrs so that people would abuse that 24 hr policy for refund.

Rather than keep calling sh*t refund policy, just don’t preorder and wait for reviews. It’s been called out for years yet people repeat that history. 

22 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Can’t be possible. Many games especially SP and indies only last for less than 8hrs so that people would abuse that 24 hr policy for refund.

Read this:-

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

& this is exactly what I had read somewhere & what I just said. 
Little over an hour or touching two is probably their criteria. 

Also I fully agree with you,having the game in your library for a week irrespective of you booting it or not will not entitle you for a refund anywhere in the world. 

One can’t really call it a sh*t refund policy coz someone else where is showing unnatural generosity. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Rather than keep calling sh*t refund policy, just don’t preorder and wait for reviews. It’s been called out for years yet people repeat that history. 

Reviewers said Cyberpunk was good , we all know how that went

10 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Reviewers said Cyberpunk was good , we all know how that went

1.) You saw reviews of the PC version. 

2.)They went out of line to give refunds for that Game & even removed it so that someone else doesn’t get fooled. 

I wish all had the balls to do something like that. 

Edited by AnK

43 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

This doesn't apply to just pre-orders though.

Reviews aren't the be-all and end-all of whether someone will like a game. And in this age when most games don't even have demos, a fair refund policy is a pretty great thing to have.

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

& this is exactly what I had read somewhere & what I just said. 
Little over an hour or touching two is probably their criteria. 

Not sure if Sony has recently changed their refund policy, but even starting a game's download makes it ineligible for refund now.

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

Also I fully agree with you,having the game in your library for a week irrespective of you booting it or not will not entitle you for a refund anywhere in the world. 

One can’t really call it a sh*t refund policy coz someone else where is showing unnatural generosity. 

The 'generosity' isn't unnatural when Steam, EGS, GOG, MS and even EA are doing it.

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread