Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The 'generosity' isn't unnatural when Steam, EGS, GOG and even EA are doing it.

They refund your games after one week of purchase?!?

As for booting, you yourself got the refund didn’t you.

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Steam does 

“The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store”

Just got rdr 2 refund done

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Yup.

GOG and EA have slight variations, so I'm just pasting them all here. Maybe someone will find it useful.

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store.

EGS: https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/store-refund-policy

Games and products are eligible for refund within 14 days of purchase. However, you must have less than 2 hours of runtime on record. Products that include virtual currency, skins, or other consumables and products or games that are marked as “non-refundable” are not eligible for refund.

GOG: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011314978-How-do-I-refund-a-game-?product=gog

You may request a refund for a product up to 30 days after purchase, even if it was downloaded, launched, and played.

EA (Origin): https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

You can make a refund request:

• Within 24 hours after you first launch the game.
  • Within 14 days from the day you bought it, if you have not launched the game.
  • Within 14 days from the release date if you pre-ordered the game, if you haven't launched it yet.

Whichever comes first.

If you buy a new EA game within 30 days of its release date and can’t play it due to problems outside of your control — like server issues, bugs, or other technical problems that are on our side — you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

You mean for FC6? That was on Epic Games Store (EGS), not PSN.

Anyway, ending my OT posts with this.

4 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

This doesn't apply to just pre-orders though.

Reviews aren't the be-all and end-all of whether someone will like a game. And in this age when most games don't even have demos, a fair refund policy is a pretty great thing to have.

Not sure if Sony has recently changed their refund policy, but even starting a game's download makes it ineligible for refund now.

The 'generosity' isn't unnatural when Steam, EGS, GOG, MS and even EA are doing it.

Depends on which customer care executive you spoke to and what excuse you use. Till now, I've successfully got out of two wrong purchases by blaming it on my nephew. Dont know how long that will work. I guess they have some rule on the backend that they refund purchases made by minors. 

13 hours ago, AnK said:

1.) You saw reviews of the PC version. 

2.)They went out of line to give refunds for that Game & even removed it so that someone else doesn’t get fooled. 

I wish all had the balls to do something like that. 

13 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

They never said it was good. It scores less than 60 for the console versions per metacritic. 

But then I thought it will be good on console too, and its just not cyberpunk multiple such games , another example is far cry 3. Bought it and within half hour i hated janky controls but could not refund because you know why!

Yeah Sony refund policy is absolute dog sh*t. It's possibly the stupidest most anti consumer one. Like wtf is not being Eligible for refund if you start to download. Being dependant on getting in touch with a sympathetic csr, is not good policy. If I spend 10 calls just to find a csr that doesn't throw policy in my face, thats sh*t policy and terrible customer service. 

18 hours ago, AnK said:

I don’t know if it’s on GP but yes that’s the one. 

Sony is acting like real choots for putting different versions of games on PSplus & not supporting PS5 on PSnow whatsoever. 

It was rumoured & Jim even mentioned that they’ll up their subscription game real soon but I guess the way sales & software  advantage went in PS5’s favour they are just not bothering to. 

I checked, GamePass got the Enhanced Edition with "Uncompromised 60fps gameplay, 4K resolution, and ultra high-quality textures"

PS plus has to give only 1 PS5 game and 2 PS4 games so, they are limited in that way while additions to GamePass doesn't have such restrictions 

36 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

PS plus has to give only 1 PS5 game and 2 PS4 games so, they are limited in that way while additions to GamePass doesn't have such restrictions 

There have been numerous instances where they have given PS5 version along with the PS4 version being given on PSplus

& it’s vice versa for PS4 versions.

As even this month & coming month itself they have given more than 2 PS4 games. 

I don’t think that is the problem,it’s the SKU thing that becomes a roadblock.

Godfall PS4/5 are not two different SKU’s hence both are simultaneous offerings.

But Mortar Shell & Mortar Shell Definitive Edition are two separate SKU’s.

So Sony does have to go out of the way & pay even for that SKU to the Dev/Publisher.

Which they always chicken out on. 

• Like 1

Renewed my PS+ sub for another year. The US one is now turning out to be an expensive affair. The black Friday deal at Cdkeys allowed for it to be redeemed at 2.7K. Really regret not stacking up when it went as low as 1.7K out there a year back I think. It is what it is I guess. :(

5 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Renewed my PS+ sub for another year. The US one is now turning out to be an expensive affair. The black Friday deal at Cdkeys allowed for it to be redeemed at 2.7K. Really regret not stacking up when it went as low as 1.7K out there a year back I think. It is what it is I guess. :(

Another uptard f**k up chu***pa by Sony & PSN. 

It’s about time mofo’s allow region switch (Atleast once) & also allow cloud saves for all users on the system with even one Plus subscription. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Ha how can one forget this region lock chiyapa, horrible.

Total Choothiyapa Hai..I think they have lot of work to do to allow a switch because by doing that all my games bought on US PSN should also be switched to India/EU PSN.. but one time switch must be allowed ppl to move permanently.. 

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Total Choothiyapa Hai..I think they have lot of work to do to allow a switch because by doing that all my games bought on US PSN should also be switched to India/EU PSN.. but one time switch must be allowed ppl to move permanently.. 

The least expected, Nintendo, allows a regional switch on...well, Switch. Multiple times. 

On 11/29/2021 at 9:25 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

The least expected, Nintendo, allows a regional switch on...well, Switch. Multiple times. 

You have to create a new account to be able to use another region for eShop purpose, isn't it? 

3 hours ago, Vamos said:
No info about PS5 upgrade for Mortal Shell

They would have labelled it PS5/PS4 if it was upgradable. 
It’s another case of chicken sh*t. 

But anyway,good that it’ll be preferred on PS4pro rather than storage material for PS5.

15 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I was exited for Mortal Shell but this is disappointing. Another month where the games will be added to library and never downloaded.

You can try the Gamepass version. It’s the next gen version with Xbox Series consoles enhancements 

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread