Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It's especially embarrassing for Sony when Gamepass at the same time is offering the S|X version of Mortal Shell.

Sony is not even letting early adopters take advantage of the console. 

I would not compare anything happening with PSplus to GamesPass in anyway.

Cos these are very different services with a very different purpose in mind. 

Nothing being offered on GamesPass is permanent & can leave anytime without prior notification(unless First Party) but PSplus let’s you keep it in your instant games collection forever. 

While GamesPass is a service that has market penetration plans,PSplus was not roadmaped with that in mind. 

It is embarrassing because it is not too much to ask irrespective of what is happening with GamesPass. 

Godfall,Control UE & many other cases where it’s the same Crossgen SKU on storefront, already offers both versions.

But when SKU’s are separated with different labelling it gives developers an option to strike a deal separately & this is where Sony is chickening out which they absolutely shouldn’t as it won’t cost them a whole lot more I presume but in return both PS5 & 4 subscribers will end up being happier & more inclined towards the ecosystem. 

Edited by AnK

I like Sony but an entire console generation without competition has made them complacent. Piss poor PS plus offerings and lack of support for PS5 versions all cleverly bundled in a subscription plan the customer has no choice but to pay for for the privilege of playing online.

I hope MS gets their act together and make Sony sweat. Without competition these giant corporations will always take their customers for granted.

On 12/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, gecko89 said:

So.. Mortal Shell PS4 to PS5 version is actually free. But either Sony or the game devs have gone out of their way to block the upgrade for PS+ users :rofl:

I copy pasted this on Reddit and my comment is currently my highest ever upvoted comment in years! Seems almost magical ?

Thanks!

It’s all over the internet. 
The developer purposely posted a tweet confirming that PS5 Definitive Edition is not part of PSPlus. 

Ppl bashed them & then realised it’s Sony that needs to be blamed & rightly so. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Persona 5 Strikers is a brilliant game. A very good month for that game alone for anyone who hasn't tried it. Unfortunately I finished it a few months ago. Will try Dirt 5 for sure if the leak is true. Also, never heard of Deep Rock but online impressions are good. 

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Oh dear god 

another sh*t month. 

Totally, I mean where are those day 1 PS plus release games.. Dirt also feels too late.. Shifu should be given out.. there has been no quality stuff like Control UE and its been a year almost since that 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Totally, I mean where are those day 1 PS plus release games.. Dirt also feels too late.. Shifu should be given out.. there has been no quality stuff like Control UE and its been a year almost since that 

Final Fantasy 7 was given after that I think. 

But cunts didn’t even give PS5 version till just yesterday. 
So many PSplus members got screwed because of that. 

The Subscription is being run by Don Mattrick it seems. 

Total Aaarssshole stuff. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Is original P5 also action rpg or turn based?!?

P5 is turn based and P5 Strikers is combination of turn based and action much like FF7 remake. Also, just because you don't like Persona games doesn't mean it's a sh*t month. It's a brilliant game. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

P5 is a turn based rpg and one of the greatest achievements of humanity. 

Amen. 

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

Oh dear god 

another sh*t month. 

Is persona 5 given with Plus Collection different or related to this in someway?!? 

Persona 5 Royal and Strikers are 2 different games

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread