Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, AnK said:

Oh dear god 

another sh*t month. 

Is persona 5 given with Plus Collection different or related to this in someway?!? 

If this is true - this is actually one of the best months yet. Persona 5 Strikers is a AAA 2021 game. It's a sequel to Persona 5 (The one given in PS+ Collection). Persona 5 Strikers alone makes the entire month worth it. Dirt 5 will give something like Forza on PS5 I guess. We have 2 PS5 games in Jan (If it's true). No idea about Deep Rock Galactic.

• Like 1

This is getting tedious. No good PS+ games since control and ff7r. I think it was really cheap to give an unupgradable version of ff7. I mean we pay for PS+. They should not be giving subpar unupgradable versions of games. As for this month. I rlly hope this months leak is not true. P5 is turn based and has anime ish graphics (not bad per say but I just dont like anime picture and the look of things. Purely personal.) and thats why I have still not played it. I do think the story is brilliant based on the little I know of it but turn based combat is boring and uneventful I find. I would have sucked up the problem I have with anime ish graphics and played it by now if it was not turn based so P5S is out of the picture. Deep Rock Galactic looks like a boring slow paced doom and dirt 5 is not something I am interested to play since I barely ever play MP. The previous prediction was so good. UU LL and nioh 2. I actually want these 2.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:12 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

Ff7 ps5 is live. Just downloaded. Can be accessed from store directly. 

Wait PS+ copy owners can get the ps5 upgrade now? And the DLC. Afaik, until a few weeks back, it was expecting me to purchase an ff7 copy to get the ps5 upgrade and dlc eventho I had the ps+ copy as they mentioned on the ps+ page when it came out.

28 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

This is getting tedious. No good PS+ games since control and ff7r. I think it was really cheap to give an unupgradable version of ff7. I mean we pay for PS+. They should not be giving subpar unupgradable versions of games. As for this month. I rlly hope this months leak is not true. P5 is turn based and has anime ish graphics (not bad per say but I just dont like anime picture and the look of things. Purely personal.) and thats why I have still not played it. I do think the story is brilliant based on the little I know of it but turn based combat is boring and uneventful I find. I would have sucked up the problem I have with anime ish graphics and played it by now if it was not turn based so P5S is out of the picture. Deep Rock Galactic looks like a boring slow paced doom and dirt 5 is not something I am interested to play since I barely ever play MP. The previous prediction was so good. UU LL and nioh 2. I actually want these 2.

Try P5S it isn't entirely turn based and in fact has elements of hack and slash. 

37 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Hmmm. I did not know that. But if this is a sequal to P5 then wouldn't it be a bad idea to play this. Or is it not at all connected?

It is recommended you play the base game but not going to miss out on much there are frequent references but the story stands on its own. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

I am only able to see P5S as January games. Anyone else able to see other games? 

Yeah, I can see all three games in the PS5 interface. Phone app it shows only P5S, have to search other two manually. 

10 hours ago, dante77 said:

I am only able to see P5S as January games. Anyone else able to see other games? 

All 3 showed up on the PS5. Added all 3. Downloaded P5S and Dirt 5. Already thinking of uninstalling Dirt 5 because of the horrible privacy policy that ,akes you scroll through the entire thing, while giving all data access to EA.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Ugh, this is a bad month for me. 

for everyone

When I had the ea play membership, i still didn't bother with ufc. Might not add the games to even my account as I'll never be starting any one of them except The planet coaster games for the kicks

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread