Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

No there is no such certainty.

Every mid month the PS+Extra(earlier PSnow) catalogue will be refreshed just like GamesPass & they will keep adding & removing titles. 

How many will get added/leave hasn’t been confirmed. 

It’s the confirmed catalogue addition for first month,apart from what we had on PSnow which will be refreshed & many will leave.

Next month another refresh & so forth. 

I mean will all those 58 games will be available next month to download or will they be given like 3 games/month ?

Just now, hazard12345 said:

I mean will all those 58 games will be available next month to download or will they be given like 3 games/month ?

All at once available starting next month. 
(But no indication on leaving dates yet)

It’s a catalogue service.

The base PS+ will be 2 PS4 & 1 PS5 games a month as usual but the quality will go down I presume….hope atleast they don’t stoop to GamesWithGold level. 

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Not bad at all. Just one question - do the games stay in the library as long as we are subscribed ? It'll be awesome if they stay in the library as long as we are subscribed. 

PS+ monthly games,yes

PS+Extra monthly refresh of catalogue,no

13 hours ago, AnK said:

Spider-Man & Uncharted Legacy of thieves PS4 only.

wtf……everything else has PS5 version.

Why not these two. 

Ultra fail if not getting PS5 version of Spider-Man Remastered soon. 

Rest all is killer app arrangement.

Ubisoft+ must have good games too. 

Aren't these ps4 pro version on PS5? 

That should be good enough. 

PS5 DE is a viable system with this service imo.

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Aren't these ps4 pro version on PS5? 

That should be good enough. 

PS5 DE is a viable system with this service imo.

Every game on PS5 is of PS4pro version if that version exists.

But the point here is it’s quite stupid specially in the case of Original Spider-Man.

If you are giving PS5 version of the latest game then why hold the older game back?!? 
Quite weird tbh but that’s Sony :wacko: 

Legacy of Thieves PS5 versions are part of Game Trials so I think they considering it as a new release. 

But the bright side is that I think all will be part of the service at some point. 
I so I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy SM remaster if they want to play it.

Just wait & watch for few months. 

Edited by AnK

Any rumours on actual additional money we have to pay to upgrade from current ps plus to plus extra? Say if we have 1 year and 10 months left on current ps plus, how much money is required to be paid to convert? 

also can we convert some months as desired or all months will be forcibly converted?

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

But the point here is it’s quite stupid specially in the case of Original Spider-Man.

If you are giving PS5 version of the latest game then why hold the older game back?!? 
Quite weird tbh but that’s Sony :wacko: 

Forget that being weird. The fact that you can't even purchase the remastered copy separately via the store itself is a joke. It's tied to that stupid path where you need to buy the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition to get the code. WTH? Why would you want to do that? 

I understand if you didn't want to give a free upgrade option to PS4 GOTY edition owners, but at least give them an upgrade path from there instead of having to buy that dumb-a*s ultimate edition.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Forget that being weird. The fact that you can't even purchase the remastered copy separately via the store itself is a joke. It's tied to that stupid path where you need to buy the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition to get the code. WTH? Why would you want to do that? 

I understand if you didn't want to give a free upgrade option to PS4 GOTY edition owners, but at least give them an upgrade path from there instead of having to buy that dumb-a*s ultimate edition.  

Yep absolutely true. 

Tying it up only & only with Miles was quite stupid. 
Even now if someone who has not played both would want to play SM Remaster PS5 first before playing Miles PS5 on PS+ but there is just no option unless you buy Miles. 

Very very stupid quite frankly & I’m hoping an outcry so that it gets addressed some how. 

At least let ppl buy it through PS+ version of Miles. 

Edited by AnK

11 hours ago, AnK said:

PS+ monthly games,yes

PS+Extra monthly refresh of catalogue,no

So wait, games which are part of PS+ Extra will change every month or will they stay a few months at least like it used to happen for PS Now ?

Edited by SuperT

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

So wait, games which are part of PS+ Extra will change every month or will they stay a few months at least like it used to happen for PS Now ?

All of them will not change every month. 

It’s supposed to be exactly like GamesPass where they refresh catalogue. 

But apparently unlike PSnow they have not specified which games will stay permanently & which will leave at what specific date. 
This was something about PSnow which was quite useful & should have been retained. 

• Like 1

I haven't been following the news regarding the new ps plus services. I have around 2 years of ps plus sub remaining on my account. Is there an option for me to pay the difference and upgrade my existing subscription to ps extra? 

4 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

I haven't been following the news regarding the new ps plus services. I have around 2 years of ps plus sub remaining on my account. Is there an option for me to pay the difference and upgrade my existing subscription to ps extra? 

playstation-plus-tier-upgrade.jpg?w=399&

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 9:54 AM, 0verlord said:

Any rumours on actual additional money we have to pay to upgrade from current ps plus to plus extra? Say if we have 1 year and 10 months left on current ps plus, how much money is required to be paid to convert? 

also can we convert some months as desired or all months will be forcibly converted?

Normal price for PS plus essential is 3k for a year and that of PS plus extra is 5k . 

So you will have to pay 2k for 1 year and 1666 for 10 months . Total 3666 . As of now you can only convert entirety of your existing subscription. 

26 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Normal price for PS plus essential is 3k for a year and that of PS plus extra is 5k . 

So you will have to pay 2k for 1 year and 1666 for 10 months . Total 3666 . As of now you can only convert entirety of your existing subscription. 

My worry is if following method is applied since they talk of pro rata extra charges

Essential is ₹500pm and Extra is ₹750.

That’s ₹250pm extra charges for 1yr 10months or 250*22 = ₹5500 extra charge which is relatively much higher than ₹3666

57 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

My worry is if following method is applied since they talk of pro rata extra charges

That’s ₹250pm extra charges for 1yr 10months or 250*22 = ₹5500 extra charge which is relatively much higher than ₹3666

What you are calculating is based on the monthly price. But, if you have more than a year of PS+ left, ideally it should calculate according to the yearly prices (which are generally cheaper than monthly, obviously).

Edited by VelivolusDas

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Actually  when they say Pro rata conversion for remaining time - extra cost for time in months has to be based on yearly rate differential only. 

Cause otherwise if they simply charge based on price difference per month and then there's no question of pro rata conversion cause.then calculation is simple 250* no of months left . 

Also I am pretty sure you will have to pay conversion charges for all of the remaining time . Don't see how they can do part conversion - like have a year of PS plus Extra and then year of Essential . 

It's too much of a hassle to manage such a thing and not to mention loss of revenue . 

Launch is just a week away, starting with Asia on May 24, followed by Japan on June 2, North and South America on June 13, and finally Europe, Australia, and New Zealand on June 23. As part of the rollout of our new service, we will start transitioning members’ accounts on 23 May and expect the process to be completed for all members by the end of the day on 24 May in Asia.

anyone seeing transition to new ps plus?

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Launch is just a week away, starting with Asia on May 24, followed by Japan on June 2, North and South America on June 13, and finally Europe, Australia, and New Zealand on June 23. As part of the rollout of our new service, we will start transitioning members’ accounts on 23 May and expect the process to be completed for all members by the end of the day on 24 May in Asia.

anyone seeing transition to new ps plus?

afaik sony considers India as a part of EU region normally, idk if that's changed now or no.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500007714502-PlayStation-Games-Region-Guide

For whatever reason there is a MK support website with a list of which region corresponds to which country, so we have to wait till June 23

• Sad 1

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread