Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It's believable that it's a technical error. Else that move was super dickish, even for Sony. 

But some of the customer care in HK have confirmed they must pay..

Anyways WIN for gamers and it was quick :clap3:

#ForThePlayers..

Accha khel liya Sony ne.. now there will be less or no backlash from ppl who were crying that they have to convert the whole period without choice :harhar:

Edited by Assassins Creed

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

Useless; They are once again showing the arrogance that they showed while making "Free Upgrades" payable and increasing game prices.

Sony needs the same lesson that they had at the beginning of the PS3 Gen. That reminder will bring everything back to normal.

Are you serious about there being an SoP soon?

Not interested in the entire PS+ Fiasco (I'm satisfied with just normal PS+ for Cloud Saves and MP). Just asking because new game announcements and updates are always welcome.

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/2022/5/25/23141851/sony-playstation-days-of-play-summer-2022-dualsense-headset-accessories-games-discounts-deal-sale

Sony’s annual Days of Play promotion has kicked off once again, offering many quality discounts on PlayStation games and accessories.

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/2022/5/25/23141851/sony-playstation-days-of-play-summer-2022-dualsense-headset-accessories-games-discounts-deal-sale

Sony’s annual Days of Play promotion has kicked off once again, offering many quality discounts on PlayStation games and accessories.

Due to technical issues I cannot buy :lol:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I don't get it. How does Sony know if you got it for a discount?

If you bought it from their store they know, heck the subscription on my profile also says ps plus 33% off

16 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

If i bought a code from prepaid gamer for cheap then how Sony knows i got it for cheap? 

In this case they won't know, this seems to be the loophole.

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

customer care saying you have to pay back the discount, on a high horse

now it’s “technical error” :giggle:

Well it was a technical error. They used the wrong technique erroneously to leech money. 

• Haha 9

Its good they have reversed it ,they had to do it. 99% would be happy by this correct decision while the remaining 1% are busy making a profit and loss statement.

Guys we will not see 1 of our punching bags today :rofl:

Edited by triggr happy ss

Technical error

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

15 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

This just shows to we need to voice our opinions and be angry rather than supporting every single move they make blindly!! Gotta stack for one more year of ps+ days of play sale now f*** sony.

PS+ is not on sale in this year's days of play sale. Check mate :D

• Haha 8

27 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS+ is not on sale in this year's days of play sale. Check mate :D

:rofl:

I'll wait till it rolls out completely and see abt upgrading.

7 minutes ago, b!T said:

:rofl:

I'll wait till it rolls out completely and see abt upgrading.

That’s the most sensible thing to do actually. 

Yesterday ppl were cribbing that they are not ok with paying so & so amount for this many years to come.

Today they are saying we will pay for more stacks + upgrade for more years to come just because “discounts” :rofl: 

Arrey pai :lol: 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

That’s the most sensible thing to do actually. 

Yesterday ppl were cribbing that they are not ok with paying so & so amount for this many years to come.

Today they are saying we will pay for more stacks + upgrade for more years to come just because “discounts” :rofl: 

Arrey pai :lol: 

Never understood the stacking part as it's not like PS+ is gonna run out. The 25% discount is going to be there every year once the new tiers are stabilized. Only reason I have 2 more years of GP is because of that steal deal.

6 minutes ago, b!T said:

Never understood the stacking part as it's not like PS+ is gonna run out. The 25% discount is going to be there every year once the new tiers are stabilized. Only reason I have 2 more years of GP is because of that steal deal.

Actually now it makes sense to stack PS+.

Coz the way Sony was trying to go was ‘discount on PS+Essential =/= discount on higher tiers’

But the foolish planning they went out with ruined the day for them & now they might stop discounting PS+ for a while altogether.

Also explains why no PS+Essential discounted in days of play. 

Should have either left all tiers separate or combine them completely with previous purchase perks.

Trying to act smart has proven to be foolish. 

Edited by AnK