Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Vamos said:

"Technical Error"

67ebd26181912de7aac3bb6f388aca4e.jpg

They should stop doing all this, it's embarrassing, these 2rs schemes to get a little more money like surprise $10 upgrades or give me back discount money, they don't make any extra and only get loss of face after doing 180 thanks to outrage

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, b!T said:

Never understood the stacking part as it's not like PS+ is gonna run out. The 25% discount is going to be there every year once the new tiers are stabilized. Only reason I have 2 more years of GP is because of that steal deal.

Who knows if you become poor and have no money left? That's why i stack . Spend money till you have em XD

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Who knows if you become poor and have no money left? That's why i stack . Spend money till you have em XD

If I become poor, I will have bigger problems than ps+ :lol:

• Haha 1

It’s not about having no money to pay for entertainment,it never was.
It’s about the discounts. 

Some human minds are tricked into paying upfront money in large amounts coz they are made to believe they are “saving”. 

• Like 1

I hope by any chance the “insults” don’t include dragging personal lives or families into this. :lol: 

I’m sure “literate” ppl avoid that. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

meanwhile Rusha carefully overlooking that spending money is the thing that causes poorness. 

I Should Go Reaction GIF by Bounce

r/woosh.

19 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s not about having no money to pay for entertainment,it never was.
It’s about the discounts. 

Some human minds are tricked into paying upfront money in large amounts coz they are made to believe they are “saving”. 

But im not tricked. Im actually saving 750 on an year +20% thanks to tata cliq discounts. 
I save more money and help save others here than anyone else :roflroll:

29 minutes ago, b!T said:

If I become poor, I will have bigger problems than ps+ :lol:

One less problem i guess.

Edited by rushab oswal
  • Like 1

Just now, rushab oswal said:

But im not tricked. Im actually saving 750 on an year +20% thanks to croma discounts. 

I wasn’t referring to you or any other individual. 

Just what this fiasco was all about. 

7 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/2022/5/25/23141851/sony-playstation-days-of-play-summer-2022-dualsense-headset-accessories-games-discounts-deal-sale

Sony’s annual Days of Play promotion has kicked off once again, offering many quality discounts on PlayStation games and accessories.

I thought you said State Of Play - where they announce new games (Like Nintendo Direct); not Days of Play which is just a sale.

• Sad 1

^^First Party games leaving the service is not a certainty yet. 

PSnow was a different service where it was always mentioned which game is leaving when & which ones are forever available. 

First party games also mentioned a date but were later re-added almost on every instance & stayed on forever thereafter. 

Since this is a premium service & is charging more…I believe it will be more in line with GamesPass than PSnow. 

No game will have a pre determined date & First Party might not leave altogether.