Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Why the hell are they giving games which they already gave in ps essential and is going to be part of their catalog anyways?! 

Collection not Essential*

You want them to give no name never heard crap like what XBLgold gives post GamesPass?!? 

Atleast a title like GoW is super useful for ppl on PS4 & only on essential. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Collection not Essential*

You want them to give no name never heard crap like what XBLgold gives post GamesPass?!? 

Atleast a title like GoW is super useful for ppl on PS4 & only on essential. 

Yeah that thing with ps5 purchases. Can't keep up with their naming conventions. 

Also, why should I compare it to what xbox gives. Only console warriors compare. I look at the money I pay and the service i receive in return, on the merit of the service and my needs. 

This game is going to be on their catalog. This is really chindi behaviour wasting one month of game on a title that is going to be in the service and is already in the hands of millions of their consumers either as a purchase or a giveaway. Anyways, not the first time they did it. Totally predictable behaviour from a bhikhari company which leeches from their customers and even more from their gullible fanbase of ponies who lap up whatever the f**k they introduce in the name of company policy.

PS: for once, take your head out of this Useless comparison you keep doing everywhere. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What’s the point of GoW now, it’s already a garbage bin title. Everyone and their mom have already played it and it is available for dirt cheap

This was the only tier GoW was not given on. 

It was given in PS5 Collection,PSnow already.

By making it accessible to as much as ppl possible right before sequel they are setting up the ground works.

It’s better than giving something no one would care about,atleast this will be useful to final tier demographic.

22 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Yeah that thing with ps5 purchases. Can't keep up with their naming conventions. 

Also, why should I compare it to what xbox gives. Only console warriors compare. I look at the money I pay and the service i receive in return, on the merit of the service and my needs. 

This game is going to be on their catalog. This is really chindi behaviour wasting one month of game on a title that is going to be in the service and is already in the hands of millions of their consumers either as a purchase or a giveaway. Anyways, not the first time they did it. Totally predictable behaviour from a bhikhari company which leeches from their customers and even more from their gullible fanbase of ponies who lap up whatever the f**k they introduce in the name of company policy.

PS: for once, take your head out of this Useless comparison you keep doing everywhere. 

If you thought that PSplusEssential would remain fruitful after launch of upper tiers…..you already had your head at the wrong place. 

I think this strategy of giving bargain bin AAA already part of catalogue is more useful rather than giving literal trash no one would care about. 
Atleast it would be useful to someone this way!! 

Edited by AnK

I think ppl should have crapped the hell out of the GamesPassUltimate thread & derailed it each time XBLGold gave literal trash & GamesPass gave literal Junk/Gunk AA in the name of Day1 AAA. 
(After selling you a daba which literally has no meaning without said service) 

It would have been more appropriate….I guess. 

So PSplus is sh*t service because it’s offering Returnal,DemonSouls,GoG,AC Valh. & MilesM.

Oh wait we are more bothered about other stuff now,stuff no one here cares about anyway.

Sworn losers I tell you. 

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think ppl should have crapped the hell out of the GamesPassUltimate thread & derailed it each time XBLGold gave literal trash & GamesPass gave literal Junk/Gunk AA in the name of Day1 AAA. 

It would have been more appropriate….I guess. 

So PSplus is sh*t service because it’s offering Returnal,DemonSouls,GoG,AC Valh. & MilesM.

Oh wait we are more bothered about other stuff now,stuff no one here cares about anyway.

Sworn losers I tell you. 

inb4 "everyone" has already played those ages ago etc etc.

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

inb4 "everyone" has already played those ages ago etc etc.

That’s because some devices had meaning to them outside of services. :P

But I guess that’s the biggest negative ha!! ;)

Anyway not all ppl have played these games….so call it a sh*t service & displaced heads in the Vs thread as much as you want.

Coz any & everything negative about GPU was taken up there itself. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

You ,ank and radicle definitely have not :bigyellowgrin:

dont see that changing too

Same with you :naughty:, I mean you don't even own a PS5 :rofl:

Jokes apart not everyone is a Day One PS5 buyer who has bought like all of the launch games and played them when the box itself is rarely in f**king stock.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, AnK said:

This was the only tier GoW was not given on. 

It was given in PS5 Collection,PSnow already.

By making it accessible to as much as ppl possible right before sequel they are setting up the ground works.

It’s better than giving something no one would care about,atleast this will be useful to final tier demographic.

If you thought that PSplusEssential would remain fruitful after launch of upper tiers…..you already had your head at the wrong place. 

I think this strategy of giving bargain bin AAA already part of catalogue is more useful rather than giving literal trash no one would care about. 
Atleast it would be useful to someone this way!! 

As if those are the only two options available and there is no middle ground whatsoever. Your arguments hinge on the presence of only extremities in every decision-making scenario. Unsurprising.

6 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

As if those are the only two options available and there is no middle ground whatsoever. Your arguments hinge on the presence of only extremities in every decision-making scenario. Unsurprising.

Surprising is you & your gang raiding the thread to call it sh*t,Greedy & what not for the nth time. 
Despite it doing & giving the most meaningful stuff since next gen started. 

Kuchh aur nahi toh sharam he khale thodi :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Surprising is you & your gang raiding the thread to call it sh*t,Greedy & what not for the nth time. 
Despite it doing & giving the most meaningful stuff since next gen started. 

Kuchh aur nahi toh sharam he khale thodi :) 

Bhai main to araam se kha pi kar baitha hun. Bhookh aur pyaas to jalankukdon ki Marti hai.

Plus, i have no problem calling spade a spade. It's ponies who need to leave their cults. Such grief when their phailed company gets caught doing bhikharipana :giggle:

• Haha 3