Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really looking forward to PS PLUS EXTRA. But any idea IF or WHEN one can buy the yearly subscription on discount. The current 5k for a year seems pretty steep.
[Still Not earning by myself, thats why crying :P ]

2 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Really looking forward to PS PLUS EXTRA. But any idea IF or WHEN one can buy the yearly subscription on discount. The current 5k for a year seems pretty steep.

Nobody knows for sure but maybe next years days of play sale or black friday sale

2 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Practically speaking it is already at a discount for ppl who bought PSplus earlier at a 25-33% discount. 

It’s just 3750-4250 a year for these ppl if they upgrade. 

So if you had or can get PSplus on a discount you’ll get it for much cheaper.

8 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Next year seems too far away man, also black friday too is at least 5-6 months away. How will i survive till then ?

Either drop the full 5k or sub for 3 months or whatever, which would be cheaper, I guess many of the games on offer are ones you haven't played so it's vfm that way, otherwise acquiring said games individually would be expensive

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Practically speaking it is already at a discount for ppl who bought PSplus earlier at a 25-33% discount. 

It’s just 3750-4250 a year for these ppl if they upgrade. 

So if you had or can get PSplus on a discount you’ll get it for much cheaper.

Any idea from where i can get PS plus for cheap. ?

3 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Also what will be the conversion price for existing customers ? Like if i am already PS PLUS but want to upgrade to PS PLUS EXTRA, how much I have to pay for 1 year.? @PhantomShade

Normal 1 year PS Plus subs go for 3k mrp so you just have to pay 2k extra per year you subscribed since ps plus extra costs 5k.

10 hours ago, vikasps said:

@PhantomShade, any idea where to get PS Plus for cheap now. ?

Nope, just wait for june 22 or whatever is the launch day and sub for the 3 months amount or full 12 months if you have the cash.

usually the days of play sale has a discount on 12 month ps plus but not this time.

yes this time no discount was there, maybe they don't want to lose out on extra cash and want to extract max while launching the full service. thats why no discount was offered. IMO

1 minute ago, vikasps said:

yes this time no discount was there, maybe they don't want to lose out on extra cash and want to extract max while launching the full service. thats why no discount was offered. IMO

Yes you are right ,pretty much this is the only reason.

The service & it’s content is still new & unpredictable. 
I don’t think they’ll offer discount on launch but fall or next year they might. 

Also many ppl were ready with stacked up discounted PS+ & they are honouring those discounts now. 

You are kinda little bit late sadly.