Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You should try taking the stick and maybe take a joke as a joke. 

Lol Inviting me to the thread on purpose & not even withstanding what I have to say about that meme?!? 

Yeah right!! :lol: 

25 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol I don’t attack ppl unless they tell me my head is not in the right place :lol: 

As for my humble explanations.

It would have been wiser if the meme creator (or even the poster) had mentioned specifically PS+Essential. 

As PS+Extra is also PS+ & Spider-ManMM,Returnal,GoT,DS,GoG,AC V,DemonS,Crysis R,Mafia DE are anything but “Trash Games” :rofl: 

As for the intent…..it will always remain the same,crap on PS coz it ain’t giving us “more discounts” :lol: 

Kuch bhi. The post clearly says that they buy PS plus for Online features and not the free games cause majority of the times they are sh*t. 

That's it . That's the joke . Nothing else . No mention / insult of games on PS plus extra .

Just now, Krazyniks said:

Kuch bhi. The post clearly says that they buy PS plus for Online features and not the free games cause majority of the times they are sh*t. 

That's it . That's the joke . Nothing else . No mention / insult of games on PS plus extra .

PS+Extra also has online features. 
& it’s also labelled PS+ 

It would be better if one would have better attack co-ordinates.

That’s all I said. 

But ppl won’t coz the old propaganda needs to continue forward. 
Ignoring the better offerings.  

Just now, AnK said:

PS+Extra also has online features. 
& it’s also labelled PS+ 

It would be better if one would have better attack co-ordinates.

That’s all I said. 

But ppl won’t coz the old propaganda needs to continue forward. 
Ignoring the better offerings.  

What attack co-ordinates ? This was posted on a reddit community about PlayStation. No console war BS.

It was a joke by a PlayStation user on PS plus in a community dedicated to PlayStation . Get your mind of console wars and take things as what they are.  

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Lol I don’t attack ppl unless they tell me my head is not in the right place :lol: 

As for my humble explanations.

It would have been wiser if the meme creator (or even the poster) had mentioned specifically PS+Essential. 

As PS+Extra is also PS+ & Spider-ManMM,Returnal,GoT,DS,GoG,AC V,DemonS,Crysis R,Mafia DE are anything but “Trash Games” :rofl: 

As for the intent…..it will always remain the same,crap on PS coz it ain’t giving us “more discounts” :lol: 

I think it's about basic PS Plus.

And it's also right people pay for MP through PS Plus, games are just "complimentary" and you never know what's coming next month till the last few days of the current month when everything gets leaked

PS+ Extra isn't even out now but you know exactly what all you will get, and you sub for the games buffet, MP access is just complimentary :P

PS plus essential will become a dumpster like XBL Gold is in the coming months tho, Sony will want people to sub to Extra and above tiers.

11 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

PS plus essential will become a dumpster like XBL Gold is in the coming months tho, Sony will want people to sub to Extra and above tiers.

That’s what was expected all along.

But if they keep giving old AAA games like GoW,Spider-Man,Lost Legacy upwards. 

It will be atleast useful for someone out there. 

Getting Doki Doki Manchurian would have been no good to anyone. 

Edit:- Also some of the ppl on this (& I’m sure on other)forums

GoW,Uncharted,Spider-Man getting PC ports:- 

“Oh hell yeah!!!,Sony going all in with their content” :wOOtjumpy:

GoW,Uncharted,Spider-Man getting PS+Essential releases:- 

“Oh what dumpster trash old stuff are they offering” :rofl: 

Arrey bhai kya pajama chhaap log hai by the gawds :lol: 

Edited by AnK

On 6/1/2022 at 5:17 PM, rushab oswal said:

If ya'all stopped replying to a guy this wont happen.

But tum logon me bhi khujli kam nae he. 

Isiliye toh VS thread mein post karna band kar diya bhai. Udhar damru bajne do aur jamooron ko naachne do! But every single thread with these usual suspects is turning out to be confrontational. Just because they say in their 'humble opinion' doesn't change the fact that they are looking for arguments and ignoring facts. Like comparing the release of games of 2-3 year old games on a completely new platform (PC) with making them available with a subscription service on existing platforms. Most people who own the console will buy these new, making them available with subscription to the existing PS5 demographic is hardly generous or philanthropic. They have run their sales cycle and majority of PS5 owners are done with them. Early adopters of the PS5 feeling shafted is quite natural. And these will be the same people who will serenade Sony for including an indie game like Stray (which btw, looks absolutely charming) and at the same time sh*t on GPU for making award winning indies available.

• Like 3

My subscription just expired, I will be going for the higher tier plan that has the instant games etc.. Shall I get the regular 3K per annum sub and then upgrade once the new tiers for us or shall I wait for the new tiers to launch? any cost differences? :scratchchin:

3 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

My subscription just expired, I will be going for the higher tier plan that has the instant games etc.. Shall I get the regular 3K per annum sub and then upgrade once the new tiers for us or shall I wait for the new tiers to launch? any cost differences? :scratchchin:

No will cost the same . If you buy basic tier for 3k , then you have to pay 2k to upgrade. 

Or you can buy mid tier for 5k .

Also if you are open for game sharing (for PS plus extra service) then do let me know :)

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Lucky! I still have 2 years on mine... Will end up paying the difference and going for Extra or the deluxe one... 

On a side note,i'm really interested to see how much Sony is planning to push the emulation scene.

It's disappointing for sure now(the same way it was for nintendo when they first launched N64 Emulation) so i guess the comaptibility and accuracy of games will increase over the years.