Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, BK__317 said:

On a side note,i'm really interested to see how much Sony is planning to push the emulation scene.

It's disappointing for sure now(the same way it was for nintendo when they first launched N64 Emulation) so i guess the comaptibility and accuracy of games will increase over the years.

They need to take it upto Xbox’s standards. 
Otherwise it’s just not worth playing games at 720p30fps. 

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

They need to take it upto Xbox’s standards. 
Otherwise it’s just not worth playing games at 720p30fps. 

Yeah,definitely.

Phones nowadays do a better job in emulation than the PS5.I'm really wondering if they ever would reach a point to run PS3 games natively(quite a humongous task even for SONY themselves even if they have all the docs) and not through streaming...the way i see it they will definitely improve the emulation scene in the coming years.

29 minutes ago, BK__317 said:

On a side note,i'm really interested to see how much Sony is planning to push the emulation scene.

It's disappointing for sure now(the same way it was for nintendo when they first launched N64 Emulation) so i guess the comaptibility and accuracy of games will increase over the years.

For all side notes, there is VS thread..

• Haha 3

On 6/1/2022 at 12:08 PM, AnK said:

Though recently they did launch Shadow Warrior as day1 third party AA so yeah one can expect smaller titles like those as day1 too. 

Just as I called it,one more time:- 

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/06/02/stray-comes-to-ps4-and-ps5-on-july-19-as-part-of-playstation-plus-extra-and-premium/amp/

Was never into VR, but looking at Horizon CotM, RE8 and 4, might just buy it if priced right. Though looking at the specs, I doubt it'll be anything less than 50K in India.

About 30-40k, more must play VR2 games or just games that also support VR2 and it's a pretty good purchase I think. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

PSVR will be 50k minimum is what I think. 

There is a local shop here that lets you play PSVR for 150 Rs per hour. 

I think I'll take that. 

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, psinide said:

Isiliye toh VS thread mein post karna band kar diya bhai. Udhar damru bajne do aur jamooron ko naachne do! But every single thread with these usual suspects is turning out to be confrontational. Just because they say in their 'humble opinion' doesn't change the fact that they are looking for arguments and ignoring facts. Like comparing the release of games of 2-3 year old games on a completely new platform (PC) with making them available with a subscription service on existing platforms. Most people who own the console will buy these new, making them available with subscription to the existing PS5 demographic is hardly generous or philanthropic. They have run their sales cycle and majority of PS5 owners are done with them. Early adopters of the PS5 feeling shafted is quite natural. And these will be the same people who will serenade Sony for including an indie game like Stray (which btw, looks absolutely charming) and at the same time sh*t on GPU for making award winning indies available.

The only suggestion i can give you is , dont bother with people who never accpet they are wrong and say they are always right.

You wont get the entertainment obv, but will have a peacefull life.

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sharing sweat is tight

Thandi ke mausam me khel lenge .

Honestly dont find it worth 50k as not many games on it , and did not enjoy VR the first time i played it. (It was some local crap though )

4 hours ago, Vamos said:

There is a local shop here that lets you play PSVR for 150 Rs per hour. 

I think I'll take that. 

vive VR units are avb to play across most arcades in mumbai malls. You only get to play shovelware or some 4dx ride like stuff tho. 

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

vive VR units are avb to play across most arcades in mumbai malls. You only get to play shovelware or some 4dx ride like stuff tho. 

Yup, seen similar ones here in Hyd. 

Never tried them tho. 

Apparently, VR rental stalls like these are highly profitable because most people want to experience it for the first time and they can charge anywhere between 400-500 per use. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Proper VR is transformative. I didn't use ps vr an awful lot because of how cumbersome it was but it is genuinely amazing. 

I've been eagerly waiting for a simoler solution with good tracking. 

The problem is the lack of content. Even

with this 2nd gen PSVR, the market penetration will be  poor. 

And the price is still in the early adopter stage, so they’re still targeting a niche market. 

On 6/2/2022 at 8:38 PM, CarbonCore said:

If you have PS+ stacked for 3-4 years, you can use 1 month PS Now code (assuming you can get one now) and convert it to 3-4 years of PS premium like GP Ultimate. This is why that code is going for $50+ on ebay. This doesn't apply to India of course because we never had PS Now.

Does this work?  Couldn't find one online option to get this code (even for 50$).  Any trusted place to buy this if still available?

3 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Does this work?  Couldn't find one online option to get this code (even for 50$).  Any trusted place to buy this if still available?

The PS Now codes are rarer than a unicorn because everyone picked them up to convert their base PS+ to premium. Can try this site..

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-playstation-now-cd-key-compare-prices/

• Thanks 1

In other facts there are actual reports from Singapore PSN  > stack up conversion is only charged upto/capped 1 year value of the new tier..

This will benefit if you have stack up of more than 2.5 years or 30 months if not just pay the difference.. proper Langar type deal..

IMG-20220606-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220606-WA0002.jpg

Need to wait n see if same applies to India :notangel:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

In other facts there are actual reports from Singapore PSN  > stack up conversion is only charged upto/capped 1 year value of the new tier..

This will benefit if you have stack up of more than 2.5 years or 30 months if not just pay the difference.. proper Langar type deal..

IMG-20220606-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220606-WA0002.jpg

langar !!!

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Why won't it? if they do it to EU region it will be another outrage and 180 moment for them, and India is just too much of a small fry in terms of revenue to specifically be chosen to get extra money from

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

IMG-20220606-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220606-WA0002.jpg

So I can stack even right now at MRP and take advantage of this cap, right?

Not gonna do it but just curious.

I wonder if any PS users will use this "loophole".

9 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

So I can stack even right now at MRP and take advantage of this cap, right?

Not gonna do it but just curious.

I wonder if any PS users will use this "loophole".

where will you buy cards from?