Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

In other facts there are actual reports from Singapore PSN  > stack up conversion is only charged upto/capped 1 year value of the new tier..

This will benefit if you have stack up of more than 2.5 years or 30 months if not just pay the difference.. proper Langar type deal..

IMG-20220606-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220606-WA0002.jpg

Need to wait n see if same applies to India :notangel:

I didn’t get it,so what you mean to say is that stacked up subscribers have to pay just 1 year upgrade & all of their remaining stack will be upgraded?!? 

I vaguely understand the math so I don't know how to explain it. Basically I'm assuming that you break-even at 2.5 year stack. Everything over that is langar, because regardless you have 2.5, 5 or 10 years stacked, they'll charge you as if you have 2.5 years only.

@Assassins Creed pls confirm your equation

If that is the case then it would be hardly a benefit to anyone. 
I don’t think there are many ppl out there who had around 3 year stack or more. 

& Stacking has been disabled since then. 

So even if they give 6-12-24 months of “free upgrade” to ppl who paid them upfront for 3.5-4.5 years in the future….it would be hardly a “give away”. 
More like “loyalty bonus”

Edited by AnK

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yes you are right. The difference between essential and extra for 2.5 years is 5,000 (2,000+2,000+1000) so anything above this will benefit..  

They will charge you for 1 year of EXTRA rate which is 5,000.

Sound good. I'm stacked till 2026. :wub:

Need some advice peeps, I have a HK account for ps plus had made it long back when ps plus prices were cheaper there.

Will be getting ps plus extra thinking whether I should sub to my Indian account as prices are mostly same now, will be missing out on the 200+ games I had collected with ps plus over the years but don’t think I will be playing them anytime plus any games I do want to play are there in the extra catalogue.

Should I stick to the HK account or is this the best time to move? 

6 minutes ago, kruzzo said:

Need some advice peeps, I have a HK account for ps plus had made it long back when ps plus prices were cheaper there.

Will be getting ps plus extra thinking whether I should sub to my Indian account as prices are mostly same now, will be missing out on the 200+ games I had collected with ps plus over the years but don’t think I will be playing them anytime plus any games I do want to play are there in the extra catalogue.

Time to make a move if you don't care about Trophies on your Primary account..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kruzzo said:

I have the same issue, except my region was US. I'm moving to Indian account as soon as the service hits and will start afresh. 

I don't see the issue. Get plus on an Indian account and continue playing the games on whatever other account you had before. All you'd be losing is access to the old plus games on the old account. I still play everything on the UK account and only use my Indian account to sub to plus.

Yes, I know all of that but right now you cannot do cloud saves of your PS5 games into your UK account correct? so its not perfect. Owning games, trophies, saves on one single account is what we need and we are made to do this circus..

41 minutes ago, Walker said:

I don't see the issue. Get plus on an Indian account and continue playing the games on whatever other account you had before. All you'd be losing is access to the old plus games on the old account. I still play everything on the UK account and only use my Indian account to sub to plus.

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1