Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

For those who had more than 2.5 years.. Can you confirm what is the upgrade cost??

I heard that it was 6,799 for Deluxe and not 5,749.. which is the Deluxd rate in India..

In Singapore as quoted above they were asked to pay the annual amount for conversion of multiple years.. but looks like different calculation for India..

It's showing ₹6799 for deluxe and ₹5000 for extra upgrade, for 1093 days/3yrs

OuHnBeX.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2022 at 5:35 PM, Pacifier said:

I had ps plus until 2028. :P got converted to premium with payment of 150$  

thought about going for just extra(100$) but in future if they add anything to highest tier , might miss them.  

Okay, I see in US also they charged 150 instead of 119 so it is what it is for premium...

I think it's like this,

Extra - essential = 4999 - 2999 = 2000 * 2.5 = 5000

deluxe - essential = 5749 - 2999 = 2750 * 2.5 = 6875

Still confused whether to upgrade to extra or deluxe coz they've added remasters/remake to classic catalogue, can someone confirm whether it's working with extra or not

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stargaryen said:

I think it's like this,

Extra - essential = 4999 - 2999 = 2000 * 2.5 = 5000

deluxe - essential = 5749 - 2999 = 2750 * 2.5 = 6875

Still confused whether to upgrade to extra or deluxe coz they've added remasters/remake to classic catalogue, can someone confirm whether it's working with extra or not

Go for Deluxe.. peace of mind and not to worry to further upgrade.. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

The CAT game next month alone is worth that whole sub 

Yeah, I’ll probably end up getting it due to fomo :P

One thing I’m concerned about is, the catalog won’t be as dynamic (like GP) and Sony probably won’t add/remove any games in the next one year. 

25 minutes ago, Vamos said:

One thing I’m concerned about is, the catalog won’t be as dynamic (like GP) and Sony probably won’t add/remove any games in the next one year. 

Honestly there is lot to play and catch up right now on the catalogue.. but to attract more subs they will need go keep adding old and Day 1 games (Like STRAY)

Expecting Sifu, GT7 as well drop to this in one year..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Those who switched to Extra.. Is there an upgrade path to Deluxe in the interim?

Yeah, I upgraded to Extra first but then I realised the remasters are in the Deluxe tier so upgraded to that from extra. Paid 334 to upgrade to Extra and then 125 to upgrade from Extra to Deluxe. 2 months of sub remaining 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Games remastered for ps4 are not part of extra game catalog but are in classics catalog and part of top tier. What a scumbag move.

Didn't know that. What a load of crap.

Will cost me 380 extra for deluxe for 184 days. It's showing renewal will be 5749/12 afterwards for deluxe. Got the deluxe for remasters.

Edited by harsh1387

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Didn't know that. What a load of crap.

Will cost me 380 extra for deluxe for 184 days. It's showing renewal will be 5749/12 afterwards for deluxe. 

Wait, what ? Can you give examples of games that fall in this category of PS4 remasters right now in the catalog ?

21 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

+Very costly plans.

Not really, 5K per annum for a catalogue of this big is totally worth it... For someone who has bought PS5 recently totally damn worth it..

For folks like us who bought at launch currently might not see the impact, but STRAY coming next month which is a game I would have bought Day 1 so its worth it + SIFU, Kena, GT 7 more in pipeline.. 

Also lets keep these discussions to VS thread please..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

What is annoying though is that my Miles Morales save can’t be loaded because the one available for download is considered a different version from the disc version I had earlier. Gotta replay it all now.

Really ?? Did u have a non-EU disc version by any chance? Only then this happens..

Returnal I had played on disc, now digital Extra version using the same save..

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

So how exactly does the classic games catalog work for us here in India?

Bhai, there is no streaming games.. Bunch of PS4 remastered games are sitting on Classic Catalogue which is a benefit for DELUXE.. so just normal download n play.. no streaming games for India

• Thanks 1

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Really ?? Did u have a non-EU disc version by any chance? Only then this happens..

Returnal I had played on disc, now digital Extra version using the same save..

Nope. I had an EU disc. It might be because I had upgraded to Ultimate Edition. Idk. It’s weird.

• Confused 1