Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I don't get how Mafia Remastered is on Deluxe but FF X, X2, 7, 8, 9, 12 Remastered are part of Extra. FFs were PS3 and older iirc. 

Bait for convincing people to upgrade. I fell for the bait. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

PS Plus yes, PS Extra no. You'll get a lock when title is removed from Extra.

Yeh but will they give a grace period? Suppose i am playing spiderman miles morales and misway through it...will they give me grace period to complete it? Or just lock it without any notice.

1 minute ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Yeh but will they give a grace period? Suppose i am playing spiderman miles morales and misway through it...will they give me grace period to complete it? Or just lock it without any notice.

Games that leave the service get the “Leaving on” date. It’s visible directly on the game page on PS Store. 

For example - Red Dead 2 which is included with Extra right now is leaving on September 20th  

And no, there won’t be any grace period. 

CMOS battery in the console makes sure that the game is locked after the expiry date, even if you’re offline. 

Also quite a few from scamgang/those owning both consoles have subscribed.

I myself subscribed to PS plus extra an hour ago.

Certainly contributing more to the PS ecosystem than the 2 ponies who keep calling us Xbots :P

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Also quite a few from scamgang/those owning both consoles have subscribed.

I myself subscribed to PS plus extra an hour ago.

Certainly contributing more to the PS ecosystem than the 2 ponies who keep calling us Xbots :P

I own both but I already have backlog on PS5 otherwise would have upgraded to extra.

1 hour ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Ok one last question. Does my Ghost of Tsushima ps4 save carry over to ghost of tsushima directors cut ps4?

I just want to play iki island expansion.

No one can say for sure . If you bought the game digitally then yes it most likely would . If it was a disk then no way of knowing it . You will have to check it out for yourself . 

16 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

No one can say for sure . If you bought the game digitally then yes it most likely would . If it was a disk then no way of knowing it . You will have to check it out for yourself . 

I think its more about code of the game being the same instead of disc-digital version difference..

The code might be different at directors cut released lot later than vanilla version.

4 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I think its more about code of the game being the same instead of disc-digital version difference..

The code might be different at directors cut released lot later than vanilla version.

Yes the code would be same if you bought digital from Indian store . 

But no way of knowing the code/region of disc . 

No code for same region for base game / director's cut is the same . 

8 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yes the code would be same if you bought digital from Indian store . 

But no way of knowing the code/region of disc . 

No code for same region for base game / director's cut is the same . 

No code for every game is different...

Anyways a friend tried. It wont read vanilla tsushima edition save file as it detects it as another game and asks to start over. 

4-5 hours into act 1 and then ill access iki island