Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The upgrade amount basically changes everyday (rounded to nearest 10 I guess) based on the days left.. so after 1 month you will be paying less.. Upgrade is here to stay till EVERYONE'S stacked up PS Plus expires

Thank you bro!

I am in London for foreseeable future. Will just do a quick comparison over the weekend if UK PS Premium is better or India's PS Deluxe. Will buy accordingly.

2 hours ago, funjabi said:

Thank you bro!

I am in London for foreseeable future. Will just do a quick comparison over the weekend if UK PS Premium is better or India's PS Deluxe. Will buy accordingly.

PS India anyday :thumbsup: unless you are looking to streaming as well..

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

Upgraded to Deluxe. 

Paid 6799 for 1159 days! 

Fantastic deal considering deluxe for 1 year is 5749 Rs once mine expires in December. 

9 hours ago, 202croc said:

I paid ₹1447 for 6 months of Delux/Premium tier upgrade. 

Looking forward to play wearwolf & Jak 3. Also next month Stray is day one available on premium & maybe extra also. 

That's high. 

I upgraded to deluxe as well for 6 months and i paid 966 Rs. 

6 hours ago, dante77 said:

This is much more expensive deal than mine. I think the bigger your sub period, the cheaper is upgrade. 

Should've stacked more lol 

As first reported here by @Assassins Creed Sony is only charging upgrade cost for 2.5 years Max . So even if you are subbed till 3/4/5/6 years Sony will charge for upto 2.5 years only . 

For extra max upgrade cost will be (5000-3000)*2.5 = 5000

For premium (5749-3000)*2.5 = 6800 ( rounded off) 

Also you couldn't have stacked more. Sony stopped stacking after announcing PS now users will be migrated to PS plus premium . :P

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 202croc said:

I paid ₹1447 for 6 months of Delux/Premium tier upgrade. 

Looking forward to play wearwolf & Jak 3. Also next month Stray is day one available on premium & maybe extra also. 

Stray is available day1 on extra for sure. All new games added to catalog will be available on extra itself . 

Also 

12 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I upgraded to deluxe as well for 6 months and i paid 966 Rs. 

Between 1447 and 966 difference is big for same 6 month upgrade to deluxe . Are you sure you upgraded to deluxe and not extra? 

14 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I downloaded tshushima and spiderman miles morales. Both show remaining period till 7/7/22. It reads as 13 days remaining.

Does this mean that after 13 days the games will be locked out and will be replaced by new games of Extra tier?

Wait what? That can't be right. If it is, then :doh:

20 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I downloaded tshushima and spiderman miles morales. Both show remaining period till 7/7/22. It reads as 13 days remaining.

Does this mean that after 13 days the games will be locked out and will be replaced by new games of Extra tier?

Seems like it. I downloaded miles Morales too yesterday but missed the remaining period part.Weren't work deadlines enough, now games too. :ranting:

Edited by niks_flashbullet

10 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Seems like it. I downloaded miles Morales too yesterday but missed the remaining period part.Weren't work deadlines enough, now games too. :ranting:

Yeh it felt like a book borrowed from library that you have to return within 10-11 days.lol

• Haha 1

This is what Reddit's pinned FAQ states:

Q13) I'm seeing "14 days remaining" on games I downloaded, what's happening?

A13) This is most likely a validation check on the game license and should resolve itself eventually. However you can try to restore licenses if it concerns you but it should be an non-issue.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

This is what Reddit's pinned FAQ states:

Q13) I'm seeing "14 days remaining" on games I downloaded, what's happening?

A13) This is most likely a validation check on the game license and should resolve itself eventually. However you can try to restore licenses if it concerns you but it should be an non-issue.

THIS. The game gets checked every 14 days for validation of your subscription. This is not an issue and will again increase by 14 days. 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperT said:

THIS. The game gets checked every 14 days for validation of your subscription. This is not an issue and will again increase by 14 days. 

This would make sense. I mean the service just launched and removing their 1st party titles within 13 days would be absurd. Hope they have a better way of showing the actual games leaving the subscription like Game Pass does in a separate box. 

6 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Yes, this is correct. 

This is exactly the same way PS Now used to work. 

There will be at least 2-3 weeks of prior notice before the game actually leaves. 

10 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

This would make sense. I mean the service just launched and removing their 1st party titles within 13 days would be absurd. Hope they have a better way of showing the actual games leaving the subscription like Game Pass does in a separate box. 

I guess they haven't decided the dates yet and hence they are silent. Some games have a date like NBA and RDR2. I like to believe that PS Studio games will never leave the service or stay for a very long time. 

16 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I guess they haven't decided the dates yet and hence they are silent. Some games have a date like NBA and RDR2. I like to believe that PS Studio games will never leave the service or stay for a very long time. 

With 3rd party deals, they'll always have a deadline when pinning down the contract (unless renewed). However, they might only show the games leaving the service which are for a shorter duration like you mentioned for RDR2 well in advance so player can *hopefully* play it within that timeframe. 1st party PS5 titles, IMO, should absolutely be there for at least a year (at minimum). PS4 titles should be there for a longer duration. But yeah, it would be good to get monthly heads up on which games would be dropping out of the service. 

• Like 1