Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, SuperT said:

The good thing is they have not dropped the quality of the essential tier just coz higher tiers are now available. I hope they keep it like this. 

I hope the rumors about Sifu coming to Extra are true. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

I hope the rumors about Sifu coming to Extra are true. 

That would be awesome. A question - essential tier the games can be added to the library and they will stay there as long as we are subscribed unlike extra and premium where games can leave ? If that is the case I will keep putting the essential games in the backlog list because so many in the extra tier that I need to finish before Sony decides to pull the plug on them. 

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

That would be awesome. A question - essential tier the games can be added to the library and they will stay there as long as we are subscribed unlike extra and premium where games can leave ?

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

• Like 1

This is clearly a win, another strong month...however, had bought Yakuza 345 and Genesis on sale, now all are on PS+ Extra.

Animated GIF

At least didn't buy Y6 and Y7 on sale too :)

Edited by gecko89

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

Never played any yakuza games. 

Whats the order in which we should start. And which ones are worthy to play? 

Y0 is the ONE. It is a marathon but the best of all the previous yakuza games 1-5 (Side missions, activities are in this one) and then Y6 to end the kiryu saga.

TIP Always skip the intro (Lots of character reveals) and watch after completing the game:P.