Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, gecko89 said:

This is clearly a win, another strong month...however, had bought Yakuza 345 and Genesis on sale, now all are on PS+ Extra.

Animated GIF

At least didn't buy Y6 and Y7 on sale too :)

Turns out Y3 4 and 5 will be part of Premium and not Extra. Good I bought the remastered collection on sale ?

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Never played any yakuza games. 

Whats the order in which we should start. And which ones are worthy to play? 

Personal Opinion: (when I say skip, I mean watch summarised on Youtube)

Yakuza 0 is good but graphics might look a bit outdated. Yakuza Kiwami can be skipped (it's basically a cheaper 0, but the ending is really good). Yakuza Kiwami 2 is fantastic. It looks wonderful. Yakuza 3/4/5 I never played (too outdated, 5 is fine but I wasn't interested in spending the time). Yakuza 6 is a cheaper K2 (same engine but less polished, story is okayish). Yakuza 7 is an entirely different kind of game but my favourite as I grew up playing Pokemon.

So I would go Yakuza 0 > K2 > 6 > 7. If you want to play a turn based game just play 7. If you want to see the Dragon Engine graphics go play K2. If you want to play a gym mini game play 6.

Some things to note:

1. If you do not like a game, don't drop the series but move on to next game.

2. All games have great music and some badass scenes.

3. The combat styles are also different in 0, K2~=6, 7.

4. If you play on PS5 and have an OLED you will enjoy 0 and 7 as they're in 60fps. 2 and 6 are in 30fps. I'm not sure about 3,4,5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Never played any yakuza games. 

Whats the order in which we should start. And which ones are worthy to play? 

Y0, if you don’t will meet the obatarian

12 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Turns out Y3 4 and 5 will be part of Premium and not Extra. Good I bought the remastered collection on sale ?

I bought the physical special edition with the cool Y3 case and stuff

4 hours ago, SuperT said:

Man the backlog is going to just keep growing thanks to the new PS Plus tiers. I was almost about to pull the trigger on a Switch but I can't justify buying that anymore.

I am in same dilemma as you. I have ps5, XSX and Gamepass. These 2 console have a same type of games 

Switch on the other hand has its own unique but terrific games. So, we could play Switch games despite too much backlog on ps5 and xsx. 

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I am in same dilemma as you. I have ps5, XSX and Gamepass. These 2 console have a same type of games 

Switch on the other hand has its own unique but terrific games. So, we could play Switch games despite too much backlog on ps5 and xsx. 

Yeah that’s why I was thinking of picking up the switch but don’t have the time to justify the purchase. Maybe when I start travelling more again for work/leisure it can be the perfect travel companion. 

Anyone played Deliver us the Moon?

The PS5 version is available on Extra. 

Just around halfway through the game.. I can’t believe I didn’t know about this game until now. 

Highly recommended. 

On 7/27/2022 at 11:42 PM, gecko89 said:

You sure ? Premium/Deluxe(for India) only adds classics and trials - game catalogue should remain the same for Premium/extra if we go by tier discriptions 

9 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You sure ? Premium/Deluxe(for India) only adds classics and trials - game catalogue should remain the same for Premium/extra if we go by tier discriptions 

As 3,4 and 5 were originally PS3 games,  they will be in the classics catalog. Hence, only available on Premium. 

The same with games like Tlou, Mafia DE, Bioshock, etc 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

As 3,4 and 5 were originally PS3 games,  they will be in the classics catalog. Hence, only available on Premium. 

The same with games like Tlou, Mafia DE, Bioshock, etc 

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

What Vamos said.

To add, Game catalogue is same between tiers but the classic catalogue is premium/Deluxe only. 

Also, for some reason all old FF titles, PS3 and older are available on Extra too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

What Vamos said.

To add, Game catalogue is same between tiers but the classic catalogue is premium/Deluxe only.

Yeah i know classic catalogue is premium/deluxe only. I wasn't aware that Y3/4/5 were remastered titles ( and hence part of classics)  and thought they were proper PS4 games like Y0/1/2 n 6.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

Anyways, anyway to play gow 1 & 2, from the original trilogy? Via ps plus?

2 is the only one i haven't played, would like to play them one after another...

You will need to subscribe to PS plus premium/deluxe to play PS2 games. 

And i m not sure if these games are available in catalogue right now - want to play them myself 

26 minutes ago, Channu said:

Yes but you will be paying extra . You can get basic PS plus for 3k when you buy directly from Sony's website. And then upgrade whenever you want . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Yes but you will be paying extra . You can get basic PS plus for 3k when you buy directly from Sony's website. And then upgrade whenever you want . 

Geee..... I only checked the monthly tier & thought that the prices have gone up :fear1: