Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lulz who buys at this price 

Anyone who doesn't have an existing membership will have to buy it near this price only now since Sony won't be selling PS plus basic on a discount anytime soon 

15 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

You will need to subscribe to PS plus premium/deluxe to play PS2 games. 

And i m not sure if these games are available in catalogue right now - want to play them myself 

Ya, i know that, saw a streamer play gow 2 through streaming, was hoping there was a way for us to play without that option?

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its 3K if you buy direct online 

Yeah i know that too. But the way you guys were talking i thought you meant about getting it around 2/2.2k with discounts - which won't happen now for a while 

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Dead by Daylight and Bugsnax already free on ps plus basic

Yeah there is going to be a lot of overlap. But great for ppl who have just joined the service or recently joined it. Metro Exodus is brilliant and Yakuza 0 was in my wish list since long. I am content this month.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Bargain bin games though. I bought metro exodus gold for 270 rupees. Yakuza zero also goes very cheap in sales.

Of course 80-90% of the games would be old games which are now under 10 dollars. But they also have a lot of brilliant games like Returnal, Spider-Man, Demons Soul’s. Also, the essential games this month were awesome and far from being bargain bin games.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Langar is for everyone. That’s the point. Rich, poor doesn’t matter when you are having langar.

Ok. 

Hear me out.. What if... There's another langar...but the food is better!! PREMIUM LANGAR!! 

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Edited by gecko89