Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Langar is for everyone. That’s the point. Rich, poor doesn’t matter when you are having langar.

We are not taking about who is eating the langar food but about the quality of the food itself 

hence, “premium” langar is not oxymoron

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

So i activated psplus deluxe 7-day trial on my ps4, but other a/c on this ps4 is unable to play downloaded games? Can't share ps4 plus games? Bought games can be played on both a/cs, anybody know what's up?

Game must be downloaded on Main Account.. then it can be played on other accounts on the console.. Need to mark the account with Sub as PRIMARY

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Game must be downloaded on Main Account.. then it can be played on other accounts on the console.. Need to mark the account with Sub as PRIMARY

All of this is done, still it shows up as locked my nephews a/c, my a/c is primary.

HE is only here for 4 days, don't want to sub for a month just for that in his a/c...

23 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

All of this is done, still it shows up as locked my nephews a/c, my a/c is primary.

HE is only here for 4 days, don't want to sub for a month just for that in his a/c...

Ideally it should work. I use it that way as PS+ premium is on my friend's account and I play on my main.

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Question - when you refund a dlc on PSN store, do they refund it back as wallet or back to the original payment source ie card?

I don't know about dlc but when I applied for a refund for CyberPunk, it was returned to my CC.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Almost done with Mafia Definitive Edition, what an awesome title. Top Notch Voice Acting.

Deluxe upgrade was worth 300 bucks

The gunplay was still super clunky and the 30 fps was whack

Hey guys, is there any PS Plus Promotion or free weekend thing going on? I don't have PS Plus but my India PSN account seems to have Online multiplayer working today, and PS Plus seems to be enabled on my US PSN accounts.

I have not received any email about PS Plus trial activations (or a charge on my card), can't find anything on their site either.

Thanks.

Edited by iamX

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I genuinely thought Sony would limit the essential monthly games to small titles that no one cared for, after the new tier launch. But this is good, they're still giving out great games almost every month. 

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Ok, I genuinely thought Sony would limit the essential monthly games to small titles that no one cared for, after the new tier launch. But this is good, they're still giving out great games almost every month. 

Someone was expecting these games :rofl:

Screenshot-20220831-155243-Whats-App.jpg

• Haha 1