Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Classics also getting some love finally. 

New PS+ Premium Classics

- Syphon Filter 2 (PS1)

- The Sly Collection (PS3)

- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)

- Bentley’s Hackpack (PS3)

- Toy Story 3 (PSP)

- Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)

Also, holy f*ck PS+ Extra is turning out to be such good value. A big thank you to those who pushed PS into doing this ?

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Deathloop on Extra :rofl:

Calling all the BOTs to STFU and Take a BIG L on this :puspa:Literally this by Sony to MS

f**kers had it in their contract that game won't appear on gamepass for an year and almost an year to go.. hits PS Langar :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Calling all the BOTs to STFU and Take a BIG L on this :puspa:Literally this by Sony to MS

f**kers had it in their contract that game won't appear on gamepass for an year and almost an year to go.. hits PS Langar :rolleyes:

Rubbing it in

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Classics also getting some love finally. 

New PS+ Premium Classics

- Syphon Filter 2 (PS1)

- The Sly Collection (PS3)

- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)

- Bentley’s Hackpack (PS3)

- Toy Story 3 (PSP)

- Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)

?

So the blog post doesn't clearly mention "Deluxe/Premium" like they have done in the past. It only mentions "Premium" throughout, which is kinda worrying for us.

I have a feeling this list will get changed, for us with Deluxe here, due to the sheer number of PS3 games, which we won't have access to.

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

wanted to play the sly series. donkeys at sony need to get native ps3 emulation on PS5. 

Would’ve upgraded to PS+ deluxe in a heartbeat if Sly trilogy wasn’t just limited to streaming. 

Guys, I logged into after long time and tried to redeem my PS Plus games now its converted to PS Essentials. I had stacked up my PS Plus subscription till 2024 and now it asked me confirm my subscription and surprisingly it got another 2,999 got deducted and still says valid till 2024 only. 

What happened? I just moved from PS Plus to Essentials  

5 minutes ago, Root said:

Guys, I logged into after long time and tried to redeem my PS Plus games now its converted to PS Essentials. I had stacked up my PS Plus subscription till 2024 and now it asked me confirm my subscription and surprisingly it got another 2,999 got deducted and still says valid till 2024 only. 

What happened? I just moved from PS Plus to Essentials  

Valid till what date/month in 2024?

If it's valid till Feb 2024 then i think you got upgraded to PS plus extra (higher tier than essential) .

Check your membership on PS plus page which tier are you . 

18 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Valid till what date/month in 2024?

If it's valid till Feb 2024 then i think you got upgraded to PS plus extra (higher tier than essential) .

Check your membership on PS plus page which tier are you . 

It was valid till Aug 2024 but 2999 got deducted from my wallet and I am still on Essentials only

56 minutes ago, Root said:

It was valid till Aug 2024 but 2999 got deducted from my wallet and I am still on Essentials only

That's strange. Old PS plus and PS plus essentials is the same so you shouldn't be charged anything.

Contact Sony support and ask for a refund.  Show them confirmation of your membership valid till 2024 (which you received when you stacked it) .

Did you purchase your membership at discount? Like around 2200. And stacked it for multiple years. 

At the launch of new PS Plus back in June - Sony was asking users to pay back the discount (alongwith upgrade cost) they got on PS plus basic if they wanted to upgrade to PS plus higher tiers. 

they reversed it after few days to huge criticism . So even if you claimed discount you still shouldn't be charged anything 

Edited by Krazyniks

On 9/7/2022 at 2:10 PM, Krazyniks said:

That's strange. Old PS plus and PS plus essentials is the same so you shouldn't be charged anything.

Contact Sony support and ask for a refund.  Show them confirmation of your membership valid till 2024 (which you received when you stacked it) .

Did you purchase your membership at discount? Like around 2200. And stacked it for multiple years. 

At the launch of new PS Plus back in June - Sony was asking users to pay back the discount (alongwith upgrade cost) they got on PS plus basic if they wanted to upgrade to PS plus higher tiers. 

they reversed it after few days to huge criticism . So even if you claimed discount you still shouldn't be charged anything 

Yes I stacked up multiple PS plus during sales and offers which I got for 2200. 

Now I contacted PS for refund but haven't responded yet been 8 days already. This is really strange