Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, dante77 said:

How? Buying directly? 

No. That's too expensive - specially in the UK. A colleague of mine created an account in a different country (hint: cheapest PSN market) and loaded 5 years of PS Deluxe. It is not a very easy process due to credit card restrictions, address checks and all.

Taking into account the conversion rates - it cost me like 11K INR for 5 years. I am not aware of the nitty gritty details and also not sure if I can share here :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, funjabi said:

No. That's too expensive - specially in the UK. A colleague of mine created an account in a different country (hint: cheapest PSN market) and loaded 5 years of PS Deluxe. It is not a very easy process due to credit card restrictions, address checks and all.

Taking into account the conversion rates - it cost me like 11K INR for 5 years. I am not aware of the nitty gritty details and also not sure if I can share here :) 

So use that account as Primary and play games on your account?

Argentina it must be..

6 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

So use that account as Primary and play games on your account?

Argentina it must be..

Yes. Use that as primary and your main account to get progress/trophies etc.

BTW Its Turkey bro. Turkey's currency tanked this year. Hence - even games are way cheap there.

Got Resident evil 2+3 for like 550 INR ?

Witcher 3 GOTY for 200, ME legendary edition for 1200 and Sniper Elite 5 for around 1450.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Aren't all games except first party titles time limited on Extra tier? 

Not all, till now only 2K games have the date mentioned... Other third party ones also might eventually leave but they don't come with a clock

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

That's odyssey, DQ11, Inside and medium, very good month for me. 

P.S. Thats the 11 S version of DQ, not the base version.

Had finished San Andreas when it came on Xbox Gamepass

Will try finishing Vice City if the toy helicopter mission permits :fear1:

13 hours ago, gecko89 said:

That's odyssey, DQ11, Inside and medium, very good month for me. 

P.S. Thats the 11 S version of DQ, not the base version.

Another good month. Always wanted to try DQ. Definitely going to play The Medium as well. But what is strange is that Limbo is a classic game ? Isn't it already available to play on the PS4 so how does that make it a classic ? Honestly, the Premium Tier is really bad value hardly any classic games from PS1/2 era.

13 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The Medium is a good game. Perfect game for PS+

Already played it on Xbox. Will do a 2nd playthrough on PS. 

27 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Another good month. Always wanted to try DQ. Definitely going to play The Medium as well. But what is strange is that Limbo is a classic game ? Isn't it already available to play on the PS4 so how does that make it a classic ? Honestly, the Premium Tier is really bad value hardly any classic games from PS1/2 era.

No idea how they decide what goes to extra and what goes to premium, at least I don't see a pattern. 

Yakuza 345 are on premium only, whereas FF old games are on Extra. Crysis Remastered says premium but extra guys can download and play it too. :ko:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

No idea how they decide what goes to extra and what goes to premium, at least I don't see a pattern. 

Yakuza 345 are on premium only, whereas FF old games are on Extra. Crysis Remastered says premium but extra guys can download and play it too. :ko:

Sony being Sony. I think Extra is great value and Premium the exact opposite.

15 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Same. Except this time I'm going to make an honest attempt at actually completing the game. Good this it's the PS5 version this time. I heard somewhere that it's available till 18th February 2023.