Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Its not official, but billbul-kun has been consistently accurate about PS+ games for almost a year now.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-will-reportedly-offer-25-off-playstation-plus-subscriptions-for-black-friday/

Yep. This is confirmed, AFAIK.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Its not official, but billbul-kun has been consistently accurate about PS+ games for almost a year now.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-will-reportedly-offer-25-off-playstation-plus-subscriptions-for-black-friday/

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yep. This is confirmed, AFAIK.

from official handle

• Like 1

Please help -

which games are there on ps plus extra which are really worth it?

I have played almost all major PS5 games on disc since PS5 launch. In PS plus extra, I see Stray and Returnal DLC (have played Returnal base game on disc) - apart from these 2, are there any other major games exclusive to ps plus extra? I also have xbox gamepass sub which may have overlaps with ps plus extra

I have few games yet to play from ps plus collection for PS5 (played all major ones)

important question is - whether to stack ps plus essential during this 25% sale and convert next year during some other 25% discount sale or just convert now? I am hesitant to convert now because I already have a ton of disc games, digital games, gamepass games etc on both ps5 and xsx and even Switch to last a good amount of time

Edited by 0verlord

8 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Please help -

I have played almost all major PS5 games on disc since PS5 launch. In PS plus extra, I see Stray and Returnal DLC (have played Returnal base game on disc) - apart from these 2, are there any other major games exclusive to ps plus extra? I also have xbox gamepass sub which may have overlaps with ps plus extra

I have few games yet to play from ps plus collection for PS5 (played all major ones)

important question is - whether to stack ps plus essential during this 25% sale and convert next year during some other 25% discount sale or just convert now? I am hesitant to convert now because I already have a ton of disc games, digital games, gamepass games etc on both ps5 and xsx and even Switch to last a good amount of time

I went though this exact same decision making and decided not to opt for the premium tiers.  All the ones I want to play I already have (without the stress of having to play right away cause it may vanish from the sub)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Please help -

Just subscribe to the essential. You can always convert later if you find games on extra tier you wanna play and have the time for them . 

Even if you have to pay a little extra then ( without discount) it's still better than paying for it now and then not getting the time / games on it to play. 

• Thanks 1

Quick question , whats the possibility of this 25% off discount coming back during Christmas time ? I currently don't have much time to play till December end , and I also have some switch games to finish before that, so just wanted to know if I should subscribe now at this price or wait till Christmas. 

• 3 weeks later...

PS+ Extra Dec titles:

-WWE 2K22
-Far Cry 5/New Dawn/Primal
-Mortal Shell
-Judgment
-Yakuza Like a Dragon/6
-Shadow of Mordor/War
-The Pedestrian
-Evil Genius 2
-Adventure Time Pirates of Enchiridion
-Ben10 Power Trip
-Gigantosaurus
-Pillars of Eternity 2
-Worms WMD
-Escapists 2

PS+ Premium December titles:

-Ridge Racer 2 PSP
-Heavenly Sword PS3
-Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus PS1
-Pinball Heroes PSP

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/12/14/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-december-far-cry-5-judgment-mortal-shell-and-more/

4 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

PS+ Extra Dec titles:

-WWE 2K22
-Far Cry 5/New Dawn/Primal
-Mortal Shell
-Judgment
-Yakuza Like a Dragon/6
-Shadow of Mordor/War
-The Pedestrian
-Evil Genius 2
-Adventure Time Pirates of Enchiridion
-Ben10 Power Trip
-Gigantosaurus
-Pillars of Eternity 2
-Worms WMD
-Escapists 2

PS+ Premium December titles:

-Ridge Racer 2 PSP
-Heavenly Sword PS3
-Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus PS1
-Pinball Heroes PSP

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/12/14/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-december-far-cry-5-judgment-mortal-shell-and-more/

RRRRIIIIIDDDDGGGEEEE RRRRRAAACCCCCEEERRRRRR!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

What's the cheapest way to buy PS+ essential right now (mine is expiring soon)? My use case is mainly for cloud storage and 1-2 decent games through out the year, for which essentials is enough. But I can see that sale is running on Extra, not on essential. Making both the same in price.

Also, I don't think we can still stack these at discount prices?

@rushab oswal @Snake

Edited by KunjanPSD