Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

What's the cheapest way to buy PS+ essential right now (mine is expiring soon)? My use case is mainly for cloud storage and 1-2 decent games through out the year, for which essentials is enough. But I can see that sale is running on Extra, not on essential. Making both the same in price.

Also, I don't think we can still stack these at discount prices?

@rushab oswal @Snake

Get it from the sale, sadly can’t be stacked

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

So have to get extra? No cheaper essential, sad.

You can wait till it expires Then get extra , cant downgrade and get the discounted price

23 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Extra is pretty awesome. Specially if you haven't played some of the exclusives like Demons Souls, Returnal, GOT, FF7R etc. 

Yeah, I will take extra. Haven't played any of the except GOT. Waiting for current sub to expire on 18th.

The offerings sometimes puzzle me as to why they don't add the PS5 or the most updated version of the games, if they exist . For instance, they added WWE 2K22 and gave the PS4 version. Now they have both the Life is Strange titles and they don't even bother it's Remastered Collection . :wacko:

Rest of the line-up seems fine. Played most of them. 

46 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

The offerings sometimes puzzle me as to why they don't add the PS5 or the most updated version of the games, if they exist . For instance, they added WWE 2K22 and gave the PS4 version. Now they have both the Life is Strange titles and they don't even bother it's Remastered Collection . :wacko:

Rest of the line-up seems fine. Played most of them. 

What’s the difference between ps4 and ps5 version of wwe2k22?

12 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What’s the difference between ps4 and ps5 version of wwe2k22?

Faster load times, higher quality lighting and textures on the current generation. PS5 & Xbox Series X versions run at 4K 60 frames and PS4 base is 1080p, while Pro is 1620p. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 3:00 PM, KunjanPSD said:

What's the cheapest way to buy PS+ essential right now (mine is expiring soon)? My use case is mainly for cloud storage and 1-2 decent games through out the year, for which essentials is enough. But I can see that sale is running on Extra, not on essential. Making both the same in price.

Also, I don't think we can still stack these at discount prices?

@rushab oswal @Snake

You can stack at discounted price. i have already done it. i think sale was there on essential too last time not sure as i dont remember.

i have stacked ps+ extra till 2025 

3 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

You can stack at discounted price. i have already done it. i think sale was there on essential too last time not sure as i dont remember.

Can I buy by adding funds into PS wallet and then using it for this promotion?

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Did you stack in the same sale as you converted? Coz I converted now at 30% discount, now it isn’t giving me 40% discount for stacking