Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, subhasis_G said:

First time going to subscribe for PS Plus. Thinking of getting Extra. What is the concept of  game catalogue?  are all games available for 12 months or they are for limited period?

Extra - Limited time, they come and go. Usually stays a few months. 

But the 3-4 monthly games that part of essential package stays with you forever as long as you are subscribed to the service. You need to add them to your library for them to be available forever. 

4 hours ago, subhasis_G said:

First time going to subscribe for PS Plus. Thinking of getting Extra. What is the concept of  game catalogue?  are all games available for 12 months or they are for limited period?

The sale has just ended. Extra was going for 3k.

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

They're all Extra, that's just how he posts his leaks.

Ohh, massive month in that case. 

Edit: Just realised Burning Shores DLC is coming up, sold the disc so this is perfect ?

Edited by gecko89

35 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Ohh, massive month in that case. 

Edit: Just realised Burning Shores DLC is coming up, sold the disc so this is perfect ?

They might keep HFW for a month and take it away just before burning shores launch on 19th Apr :rofl: :ranting:

a master plan if you ask me

Edited by 0verlord

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

They might keep HFW for a month and take it away just before burning shores launch on 19th Apr :rofl: :ranting:

Ohh I hope not, for their own sake. Visiting Japan at the end of the year anyway :threatenlumber:

On the bright side, they haven't removed a first party game from the catalog. Yet. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Nah don't think do. They'll mostly do like MS did with Forza Horizon 5 on GP. You can play the base game via PS Extra/GP. But to play tye DLC - you'll need to buy the DLC separately