Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Official Pricing for all tiers. 

9Vuow2K.png

Im super interested in the deluxe tier. But wanna know what the classic catalog 

• Like 1

This pricing is already regional. 

₹416(208 with sharing) for a month is quite reasonable for playing Games like Returnal,MilesM,DeathStranding DC & soon maybe Ratchet&C,GoT DC 12-18 months after their release. 

There might even be yearly discounted seasons just like regular PSplus & PSnow. 

Yearly pricing is for the way to go. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Im super interested in the deluxe tier. But wanna know what the classic catalog 

PSone & PS2 games in their native form wouldn’t gather much interest.

maybe nostalgia for few hours but not beyond that. 

PSplusExtra is perfect for ppl who have backlogs & don’t have interest in day1 purchase & trading of games. 

Although along with first party they also have to bring good third party content 6-18months post release,which GP is excelling at. 

Only then they can think of competing with it. 

No point investing in gunk kachhda day1 stuff though. 

Edited by AnK

So, PS Plus Extra is supposed to offer games from Sony's 1-2 years back-catalog PS4-PS5 games and Deluxe will additionally offer PS1-PS3+PSP games? 

If thats the case then Plus Extra is a good deal with sale bought coupons / annual discounts.

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Although along with first party they also have to bring good third party content 6-18months post release,which GP is excelling at. 

Only then they can think of competing with it. 

Good 3rd party stuff will come and was there with ps now. Bethesda, take 2 and WB + some of SE was there even before they landed on GP. 

And it's an evolving service, remember how guys made fun of psplus or trophies when they initially launched and both are the leading their respective fields now. 

Yeah the combined third party content for PSplus+PSnow was already quite decent. 

It’s just because of lack of focus on one service it was going back & forth between the two. 

Though I still wouldn’t expect things like GoG showing up 6 months on release. 

That is kind of an ultra desperate move to counter games like HorizonFW from the competition. 
For Sony it’s not financially viable to pull off strategies like those. 

Just now, Agent 47 said:

Need a list on all the games that would be available in the Plus Extra. Only, then i can say if its worth or not. They did say 400 titles i believe.

It would be all the games currently available on PSnow with more being added each month. 

New first party games are:-Returnal,SM(both),DeathStranding (DC),GoW. 

I guess Demon Souls will also be added in following month. 

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

It would be all the games currently available on PSnow with more being added each month. 

New first party games are:-Returnal,SM(both),DeathStranding (DC),GoW. 

I guess Demon Souls will also be added in following month. 

Are the first party games confirmed ?

19 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Are the first party games confirmed ?

The one’s I listed are confirmed. 
Older First party were already there on PSnow mostly. 

But if they are offering Returnal & MilesM then Demon Souls & TLOU2 along with GoT are not far away. 

3 hours ago, AnK said:

This pricing is already regional. 

₹416(208 with sharing) for a month is quite reasonable for playing Games like Returnal,MilesM,DeathStranding DC & soon maybe Ratchet&C,GoT DC 12-18 months after their release. 

208 Rupees for Returnal, Miles, DC... Now this is what I call a Executive Thali Langar :clap3: unlike Free Xbox Langar :P

• Haha 2

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread