Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

No matter how hardcore you are, I doubt you will be able to play like all the latest games day one.

Unless the word you wanted to use was rich not hardcore :P

Let me rephrase. For all the day one playstation exclusive games. Which I think I am, I get most of the AAA ps titles on day one. Also, not rich but highly passionate. 

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Service is pretty good if you skipped PS4. Couple it with a PS5D and a year of PS+ extra premium and you are set.

Pretty useless if had ps4 though.

You got it. I got all the major AAA PS titles from PS4 era, and now in ps5....this service is kindda useless for me I think.

Edited by SaiKO

28 minutes ago, AnK said:

For ppl who’d like to play anything in the name of being “fresh”. 

Even if it’s not worth playing at all. 
Yes this is not the service for them. 

Their focus is to provide quality content to as many ppl as possible through all their tiers. 

The highest tier being the old school $50-60-70 day1 purchase. 

Then Premium then Extra then Essential. 

Focus is always quality mind boggling games. 

AAA PS exclusives titles on day one.  Not worthy 'fresh'?

Yes, talk more, walk less...as you do.

Just put me on ignore list and don't bother replying my post, would you? Stop wasting my time.

Kisike sath koi concern leke baat raha bech mein aaya time waste karne mera.

Edited by SaiKO

Do it yourself. 

I’m just giving my opinion. 

Freedom of speech. 

Can’t stop me from mentioning what Sony’s intention is. 

About your intentions…..Tujhe toh pehle he expose kar diya tha maine :giggle: 

Talk to me in this language I’ll do the same. 

Edited by AnK

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Do it yourself. 

I’m just giving my opinion. 

Freedom of speech. 

Can’t stop me from mentioning what Sony’s intention is. 

About your intentions…..Tujhe toh pehle he nanga kar diya tha maine :giggle: 

'Tu?' bete gand mein khujli ho raha hain kya? 

Tameez nehi sikhaya gharwale ne? 
First of all, you are just a useless POS who has been kicked multiple times from this group and yet you come back and take panga here and there.
Then 2nd, you act like you know-it-all on internet and nobody but your bootlickers enables you and noone else. 

You are just a timepass in this forum and contribute NADA interms of any positive support and productive discussion.

Nanga? Heh....yeah in your own silly little head maybe...if you are into that weird crap.

Edited by SaiKO

25 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Let me rephrase. For all the day one playstation exclusive games. Which I think I am, I get most of the AAA ps titles on day one. Also, not rich but highly passionate. 

You got it. I got all the major AAA PS titles from PS4 era, and now in ps5....this service is kindda useless for me I think.

Yes it is, Forgot that you are PC only, already have GP also, if you're multi-plat gamer I guess one subscription service should be enough..

On PS4 I only bought the exclusives 2-3 in a year, rest multiplats normally I played and continue to play on PC so base ps plus never interested me because i don't play MP.

PS plus extra though GoT : DC, DS : DC, AC Valhalla would all expensive to acquire individually so it's a good deal for me.

Edited by PhantomShade

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes it is, Forgot that you are PC only, already have GP also, if you're multi-plat gamer I guess one subscription service should be enough..

On PS4 I only bought the exclusives 2-3 in a year, rest multiplats normally I played and continue to play on PC so bare ps plus never interested me because i don't play MP.

PS plus extra though GoT : DC, DS : DC, AC Valhalla would all expensive to acquire individually so it's a good deal for me.

Yup...exactly. 

Still would have been an incentive if Sony could have given us something like AA and indie games day one access (like Kena, Sifu and upcoming Catz)...IMO

Atleast I try to help people out here in my capacity and people in PC threads knows it. Even in Trade and sales.

A toxic guy vs a genuine  gamer with concerns and wanna help....yes. See which one better to be off.

Edited by SaiKO
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Yup...exactly. 

Still would have been an incentive if Sony could have given us something like AA and indie games day one access (like Kena, Sifu and upcoming Catz)...IMO

Surely they will look at AA games day one too ,probably didn't want a meltdown of fanboys .Day 1 games will guarantee people stay subscribed and continue growing. It will start with AA ,then 1st party MP games and eventually everything.

We will see a different sony by the end of the generation if we arent already.

Edited by triggr happy ss

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

@SaiKO @AnK avoid talking to each other here for a while. Let's not make this thread another versus thread . I can safely say on behalf of everyone here - we are a small community here anyways don't want more bans . 

This 

we had overlord banned yesterday ,dont want more people specially this month of the year.

Also the rate at which all the people are asking ank not to quote them show how wrong you are. Xbox ,sony ,nintendo no one gives a f**k about us ,so ask for better instead of defending them blindly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

@SaiKO @AnK avoid talking to each other here for a while. Let's not make this thread another versus thread . I can safely say on behalf of everyone here - we are a small community here anyways don't want more bans . 

It’s up for everyone to see bro. 
Constantly I have given nothing but humble explications as to what is actually going on with what intent by Sony. 

But no……a certain section just want to speak speak & speak about their own demands from them & just not ready to even read anything else apart from “Day1”,”Useless Service”,”I have it all”. 

The moment they read something logical from the other prospective they just have to get personal!!! 

This is just getting on pathetically blatant level of forced one demential discussion. 

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Also the rate at which all the people are asking ank not to quote them show how wrong you are. Xbox ,sony ,nintendo no one gives a f**k about us ,so ask for better instead of defending them blindly.

So what if I defend them in what they are doing?!? 

All logically & humbly as to what their goal & intended demographics on different levels are!!! 

You will get personal & pick a fight with me for that reason?!? 

Don't want to take anyone's side or discuss contribution . Again we are a small community here .

We are all passionate gamers here . And have different viewpoints than others . Let's just leave it at that . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

"Tujhe to pehle hi nanga Kar diya maine"

Ah yes very logical and humble

:hi:

That was after he wrote something weird in broken Hindi which sounded like a personal vile attack.

Later edited. 

I specially mentioned something while saying that:- 

49 minutes ago, AnK said:

So please my sweet child. 

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Editing does not make sins go away. 

Pepperidge farm remembers. 

I meant “he edited” 

When I saw him edit it out…..only then even I did. 

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s up for everyone to see bro. 
Constantly I have given nothing but humble explications as to what is actually going on with what intent by Sony. 

But no……a certain section just want to speak speak & speak about their own demands from them & just not ready to even read anything else apart from “Day1”,”Useless Service”,”I have it all”. 

The moment they read something logical from the other prospective they just have to get personal!!! 

This is just getting on pathetically blatant level of forced one demential discussion. 

You are talking as if you were in the board room when the policies were being made ,again stop thinking you know everything about gaming.
Your guess is as good as anyone else’s ,so dont shoehorn your opinion everywhere and then do what you do to piss them off if they dont agree.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Your behaviour is always your onus. It's not your personal responsibility to go and attack everyone who doesn't like your favorite corporation. 

That’s what I am saying.

Please point out an unprovoked attack of mine & I’ll stop it. 

Atleast I do have the right to know what I exactly need to correct!! :lol: