Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like 'humble' is the word of the week.

Anyway, people trying to compare GPU & the new Paystation Plus tiers are kind of comparing apples and oranges. The PS+ tiers are pretty much useless for a majority of the population who buy games when they are new. I'll probably play Retrunal now, but the rest either don't interest me at all, or I'm already done with them. I'll probably still subscribe to it, cos why not and would still buy Sony AAAs without waiting or worrying about when they will launch on the subscription service.

GPU on the other-hand will get you all MS 1st party games day-1. Now, I know some snarky pony is going to jump on this and reply with a juvenile response like 'what games'. Nevertheless, the point being, any and all MS 1st party releases will be available day-1. There are no ifs or buts about it.

Like always, its always entertaining to see ponies 'explaining' a large conglomerates 'intent' when the rest of the world sees is for what it is - a cashgrab. Looks like we have another VS thread in the making here, all thanks to the usual suspects and their colourful language.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

Back to PSN..

no discounts on PS plus membership so far in the days of play sale.. this sucks.. I was looking to stack  

What happens to the already stacked membership? Do you have to pay the difference for the entirety of your balance period? I've been a bit away from the scene lately. 

8 minutes ago, psinide said:

What happens to the already stacked membership? Do you have to pay the difference for the entirety of your balance period? I've been a bit away from the scene lately. 

You have to pay the Difference for the whole balance period.

Edited by hsk_colossus

Anyone here interested in game sharing for PSN plus extra for 1 year? Ideally I would want it on my PSN account ( for trophies)  . So would be willing to pay more - 60% of total cost which is 5k . So I pay 3k out of that. 

PM me if interested. 

Edited by Krazyniks

Also for me personally this subscription makes sense since I just got a PS5 . Also I have been away from PS ecosystem since last 3 years.  So lots of titles which i can play via subscription. 

But yes i can understand if it doesn't make sense for early adopters of PS5 or those with no interest in MP either. I personally also don't have time for MP and only play SP games. 

Also i don't want to spend 5k alone personally - would be better off buying n selling discs for whatever games i want .

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Anyone here interested in game sharing for PSN plus extra for 1 year? Ideally I would want it on my PSN account ( for trophies)  . So would be willing to pay more - 60% of total cost which is 5k . So I pay 3k out of that. 

PM me if interested. 

No need for 60%.. you can pay 50% and other guy pays 50%.

Your account should be given to the other person so he will make your account as Primary on his system, only then he can play games on his account. You will get trophies regardless if purchases is made on your account.

Game sharing should be between trusted ppl so find a long term friend/partner..  If you are hellbent that all purchases should be made on your account then 60% make sense but if either of you decide we will buy games alternatively on each other's account then 50% make sense so either of you can play the game always...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

PM me if interested. 

Yeah, like @Assassins Creed pointed out, you can earn trophies irrespective of the account which has the game as long as its made primary on your console. I share with my brother and we are planning to get Extra and eventually upgrade to Deluxe depending on the games that gets added.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

But tum logon me bhi khujli kam nae he. 

Major. 

Just can’t stant to read another point of view. 
No personality war no slurr no nothing about anyone in particular. 

Just pure point of view……but still getting dragged into mud slinging. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

No need for 60%.. you can pay 50% and other guy pays 50%.

Your account should be given to the other person so he will make your account as Primary on his system, only then he can play games on his account. You will get trophies regardless if purchases is made on your account.

Game sharing should be between trusted ppl so find a long term friend/partner..  If you are hellbent that all purchases should be made on your account then 60% make sense but if either of you decide we will buy games alternatively on each other's account then 50% make sense so either of you can play the game always...

I am okay with purchases being done alternatively . ( I generally don't even buy digital games much)  So yeah 50% makes more sense .

Currently game sharing with a close friend on Xbox. But he won't be buying PS anytime soon .

Looking to do game sharing here with a regular member only . 

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

Major. 

Just can’t stant to read another point of view. 
No personality war no slurr no nothing about anyone in particular. 

Just pure point of view……but still getting dragged into mud slinging. 

Has to be the funniest thing i heard.

some more joke please.

Personally, looking forward to the PS+ extra service. Games I wanna play from the already announced list.. 

Demon's Souls

GoT DC

Gravity Rush Remastered

Gravity Rush 2

Spiderman MM

Resogun

Returnal

AC Valhalla

Celeste

Resident Evil

RDR2

GotG

Question is, I already have a bunch of games in backlog that I own or have access to, so probably would be better to get it after I finish those. 

• Like 3