Jump to content

Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

so they are charging me 32$ to convert to extra for 291 days i have left on my ps plus sub... tempted but dont know should i go for it or not seeing that i dont have that much time to play games these days... and next time i have to give them 99$ :nerves:

even if you have 6 games on the extra tier that you want to play and can finish that in 10 months - than the sub is worth it .

After a year you can change your plan and go back to Essential if you don't want extra . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we run a poll here to see how many are subscribing to PS plus?  extra / above tier ? 

Options could be - 

Yes for one year 

Yes for multiple years

Waiting for more reviews/titles

Not subscribing. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Can we run a poll here to see how many are subscribing to PS plus?  extra / above tier ? 

Options could be - 

Yes for one year 

Yes for multiple years

Waiting for more reviews/titles

Not subscribing. 

 

 

 

I have PS plus till dec. Will most probably subscribe to Plus extra for 1 year as have already identified 10+ nice games I haven't played which i would love to play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I have PS plus till dec. Will most probably subscribe to Plus extra for 1 year as have already identified 10+ nice games I haven't played which i would love to play.

You will first need to buy PS plus for 6 months and stack and then upgrade . Or you can directly  upgrade to PS plus extra for 6 months . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Can we run a poll here to see how many are subscribing to PS plus?  extra / above tier ? 

Options could be - 

Yes for one year 

Yes for multiple years

Waiting for more reviews/titles

Not subscribing. 

 

 

 

 

Any list which shows what we get in Deluxe that's not there in Extra ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Any list which shows what we get in Deluxe that's not there in Extra ??

Deluxe has downloadable catalogue of classics. I found below list for the same

 

PlayStation Classics

It should be noted that “Classics” generally means PS1 and PSP games, but Sony has included PS4 remasteres in this category as well.

 

 

Ape Escape (PS1)

Batman: Return to Arkham – Arkham Asylum (PS4)

Batman: Return to Arkham – Arkham City (PS4)

BEYOND: Two Souls (PS4)

BioShock 2 Remastered (PS4)

Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition (PS4)

BioShock Remastered (PS4)

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4)

Crysis Remastered (PS4)

Darksiders Warmastered Edition (PS4)

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)

Deadlight: Director’s Cut (PS4)

Disney PIXAR Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (PS1)

Echochrome (PSP)

God of War III Remastered (PS4)

Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)

Heavy Rain (PS4)

Hot Shots Golf (PS1)

Hotline Miami (PS4)

IQ: Intelligent Qube (PS1)

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS2)

Jak II (PS2)

Jak 3 (PS2)

Jak X: Combat Racing (PS2)

Jumping Flash! (PS1)

LEGO Harry Potter Collection (PS4)

LocoRoco Remastered (PS4)

LocoRoco 2 Remastered (PS4)

Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)

Metro: Last Light Redux (PS4)

Mr. Driller (PS1)

Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee (PS1/PS4)

Outcast: Second Contract (PS4)

PATAPON 2 REMASTERED (PS4)

Rainbow Moon (PS4)

Resident Evil (PS4)

Syphon Filter (PS1)

Tekken 2 (PS1)

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

The Last of Us: Left Behind (PS4)

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)

Wild Arms (PS1)

WipEout: Omega Collection (PS4)

Worms Armageddon (PS1)

Worms World Party (PS1)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Any list which shows what we get in Deluxe that's not there in Extra ??

As per my understanding everything same as premium minus the PS3 games available via streaming . 

So like Pacifier said all classics and remasters as well as time limited game trials . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

Deluxe has downloadable catalogue of classics. I found below list for the same

 

PlayStation Classics

It should be noted that “Classics” generally means PS1 and PSP games, but Sony has included PS4 remasteres in this category as well.

 

 

Ape Escape (PS1)

Batman: Return to Arkham – Arkham Asylum (PS4)

Batman: Return to Arkham – Arkham City (PS4)

BEYOND: Two Souls (PS4)

BioShock 2 Remastered (PS4)

Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition (PS4)

BioShock Remastered (PS4)

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (PS4)

Crysis Remastered (PS4)

Darksiders Warmastered Edition (PS4)

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)

Deadlight: Director’s Cut (PS4)

Disney PIXAR Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue (PS1)

Echochrome (PSP)

God of War III Remastered (PS4)

Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (PS4)

Heavy Rain (PS4)

Hot Shots Golf (PS1)

Hotline Miami (PS4)

IQ: Intelligent Qube (PS1)

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS2)

Jak II (PS2)

Jak 3 (PS2)

Jak X: Combat Racing (PS2)

Jumping Flash! (PS1)

LEGO Harry Potter Collection (PS4)

LocoRoco Remastered (PS4)

LocoRoco 2 Remastered (PS4)

Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Metro 2033 Redux (PS4)

Metro: Last Light Redux (PS4)

Mr. Driller (PS1)

Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee (PS1/PS4)

Outcast: Second Contract (PS4)

PATAPON 2 REMASTERED (PS4)

Rainbow Moon (PS4)

Resident Evil (PS4)

Syphon Filter (PS1)

Tekken 2 (PS1)

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

The Last of Us: Left Behind (PS4)

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)

Wild Arms (PS1)

WipEout: Omega Collection (PS4)

Worms Armageddon (PS1)

Worms World Party (PS1)

 

will probably go with Deluxe then .. want to play these:

 

Darksiders Warmastered Edition (PS4)

Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PS4)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

will probably go with Deluxe then .. want to play these:

 

Darksiders Warmastered Edition (PS4)

Mafia II: Definitive Edition (PS4)

 

 

I had ps plus until 2028. :P got converted to premium with payment of 150$  

 

thought about going for just extra(100$) but in future if they add anything to highest tier , might miss them.  

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I had ps plus until 2028. :P got converted to premium with payment of 150$  

 

thought about going for just extra(100$) but in future if they add anything to highest tier , might miss them.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Playstation 6 also set bruh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

I had ps plus until 2028. :P got converted to premium with payment of 150$  

 

thought about going for just extra(100$) but in future if they add anything to highest tier , might miss them.  

 

 

@Assassins Creed His payment of 150$ for essential to premium for almost 6 years -  confirms what you posted earlier - Those stacked to PS Plus for multiple years only have to pay for 2.5 years ..

PS plus essential - 60$ 

Plus  Premium - 120$ . Difference 60$ * 2.5 = 150$.  Good share indeed 👍

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Playstation 6 also set bruh

This generation might be the last in the sense of traditional hardware progression ( if cloud gaming can achieve what it promises to do ) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Games running pretty well at 1080p 30fps - on PS PLUS subscription on PC.  With improvements in streaming tech and better optimizations 1080/60fps isn't far away i believe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

You will first need to buy PS plus for 6 months and stack and then upgrade . Or you can directly  upgrade to PS plus extra for 6 months . 

Will probably do the direct upgrade. Let's see what the prices are first when its launched here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Can we run a poll here to see how many are subscribing to PS plus?  extra / above tier ? 

Options could be - 

Yes for one year 

Yes for multiple years

Waiting for more reviews/titles

Not subscribing. 

 

 

 

 

@KnackChap Can you add the poll.. I don't have the option..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Will probably do the direct upgrade. Let's see what the prices are first when its launched here. 

Prices have been announced though. 3k for essential ( PS plus basic as earlier) and 5k for PS plus extra yearly.  

Upgrade is done on pro rata basis . For 6 months you will have to pay approx 1k .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...