Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

This has to be a mistake or 'technical error' right ? RIGHT ? Otherwise this is once again a d*ck move. 

Nope its correct, I have a US Premium sub as well in which these titles are in CLASSICS, you can either download them or stream them.. If its a PS3 title sitting in CLASSICS then its Streaming Only in the US..

Dick Move, its Sony ;)

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

What is annoying though is that my Miles Morales save can’t be loaded because the one available for download is considered a different version from the disc version I had earlier. Gotta replay it all now.

For most games, existing save files will not sync with the digital version of the game.

Sadly that’s just how incompetent Sony is in this cloud saves department.  

4 minutes ago, Vamos said:

For most games, existing save files will not sync with the digital version of the game.

Yeah, I tried deleting the save created by the digital version from both cloud and console and load the old file I had as well. But the games are recognised as 2 different versions so not happening. MM is small enough to replay from scratch. Would have been more annoyed if it was any other game.

Shows 1468 to upgrade to extra for 267 days. I'll wait til Stray reviews are out, was planning to get that Day 1 if good, might as well get extra for cheaper price and also have access to extra tier games :)

11 minutes ago, Vamos said:

If its the same version, it must work.. I have never had these problems.. Its all about making sure you have the same regions..

BloodBorne.. finished the game on PS Plus version, Bought the India (EU) disc GOTY edition and same save file worked...

5 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Yeah, I tried deleting the save created by the digital version from both cloud and console and load the old file I had as well. But the games are recognised as 2 different versions so not happening. MM is small enough to replay from scratch. Would have been more annoyed if it was any other game.

I hope my Death Stranding: Director's Cut saves carry over, no way I am going to walk so much again:nerves:

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

If its the same version, it must work.. I have never had these problems.. Its all about making sure you have the same regions..

BloodBorne.. finished the game on PS Plus version, Bought the India (EU) disc GOTY edition and same save file worked...

I went through my old sale thread to confirm that I had the EU version. Rated 16, so that is EU. 

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Any google sheet/excel available where games are listed and when they are going to be taken down from the service ? 

Not yet, I think. At this point, I guess, only Sony knows when respective games will leave the service.

I'm guessing we'll have more details once they announce a refresh to the games in th service.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Not yet, I think. At this point, I guess, only Sony knows when respective games will leave the service.

I'm guessing we'll have more details once they announce a refresh to the games in th service.

Weird part is some games have a date like RDR2 and some games have already been removed like - Evil Genius 2 (even before it launched in some countries). I guess it'll take a month or two to iron out all these issues and Sony to stop acting like a d*ck.

34 minutes ago, b!T said:

Tried streaming on wifi :lol: PS told me to get the f**k out with that latency. Have to drag PS5 to where router is and try ethernet cable now.

Its not going to be that much different on ethernet :lol: