Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its not going to be that much different on ethernet :lol: 

8 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

I have tried all possible routes. Ethernet , Paid VPN , Direct cable from router. IT WONT WORK.

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its IP rigged by PS, won;t work watsover from here.

As predicted :lol: I guess no streaming for us plebs.

Wow PS+ extra looks amazing. AC Valhalla, Returnal, Death stranding and Guardians already pay for its price and over that we get like 50+ random games that I would have never bought on my own. Great way to expand my palate.

Delux doesn't look that enticing atm though. If only they add Def jam fight for NY, DBZ Budokai tenkaichi games and the punisher 2005.

Now I see how gamepass owners feel

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Wow PS+ extra looks amazing. AC Valhalla, Returnal, Death stranding and Guardians already pay for its price and over that we get like 50+ random games that I would have never bought on my own. Great way to expand my palate.

Delux doesn't look that enticing atm though. If only they add Def jam fight for NY, DBZ Budokai tenkaichi games and the punisher 2005.

Now I see how gamepass owners feel

Going to go with Extra, Deluxe doesn't make sense for me as I already have most of the PS4 remasters thanks to PS Plus. Not interested in the PS1/2/3 era games as of now. I am also now going to stop buying games Day 1 by the time I finish this catalog (at least the games I am interested in) the new games would end up on the service. :thumbsup:

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Not really, 5K per annum for a catalogue of this big is totally worth it... For someone who has bought PS5 recently totally damn worth it..

For folks like us who bought at launch currently might not see the impact, but STRAY coming next month which is a game I would have bought Day 1 so its worth it + SIFU, Kena, GT 7 more in pipeline.. 

Also lets keep these discussions to VS thread please..

Bro how it's related to VS thread? It's about the PS plans. It's about the cost and return of the said plan depend on the individual. For me it's costly!

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

Showing me 1150 bucks for Extra and 1582 for Deluxe for the remainder of 210 days, is deluxe worth it?

Check out the Extra and Deluxe catalog on the PS App (mobile) then take a call.  

If you aren't interested in the classics then Deluxe doesn't make sense. 

42 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Showing me 1150 bucks for Extra and 1582 for Deluxe for the remainder of 210 days, is deluxe worth it?

Deluxe gives you access to

PS1/2 titles ( library as of now is really small) 

PS4 remasters of PS3 games ( library is decent) 

And timed trials of few games .  Only handful games as of now ) 

You can go through classics catalog to check if you like the games or not

Also one thing to keep.in mind is that you can upgrade to deluxe from extra anytime you want .  But you can't downgrade your plan to extra from deluxe until your sub expires. 

Just now, realsoccerdude111 said:

So if i upgrade to ps plus extra and they can remove games as much as they can add games to catalouge?

And my already downloaded games will be disabled too?

Correct. They can and will remove games after a while. First party games might stay longer or are permanent. Works the same as gamepass.

1 minute ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

So if i upgrade to ps plus extra and they can remove games as much as they can add games to catalouge?

They normally announce beforehand games that are going to leave.

So you get time to finish them.

2 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I don't think they will do that. If they do they will get a lot of backlash. Anything already claimed via PS Plus should stay in your library as long as you are subscribed. 

4 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I don't think they will do that. If they do they will get a lot of backlash. Anything already claimed via PS Plus should stay in your library as long as you are subscribed. 

PS Plus yes, PS Extra no. You'll get a lock when title is removed from Extra.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

PS Plus yes, PS Extra no. You'll get a lock when title is removed from Extra.

I meant games already claimed before on PS Plus before this new service launched.

PS Extra obviously is just like Gamepass...games will come and go.